Bloody cbfm!!!!!

lola_90

Reaction score
SOOOO

This is our 8 month ttc, and our second month using the cbfm

Last month I had highs from day 9-twenty something

This month had a high cd9 still high now on cd17!!!

Have not had a peak yet!!!

But looking at the test strips (that we're not supposed to do!) A few days ago i had a second line, it was faint but it was there and it was there until yesterday. Does that mean I ovulated???? Also had it in the first month but it went darker.

Surely I am as I read that if your having regular cycles that you are probably ovulating so fingers crossed!!

I have also read that some people don't get their highs until cycle 3 on the monitor so I know i shouldn't give up yet, just want this so bad.

I'm not temping or charting cm as such i know when i have ewcm but I dont want to become to anal about it (not saying that people who do it are anal)! Just want this process to be as natural as it can!

ANYWAYS would appreciate peoples thoughts

THANKS

Baby dust to all :dust:

xxx

SOOOO

This is our 8 month ttc, and our second month using the cbfm

Last month I had highs from day 9-twenty something

This month had a high cd9 still high now on cd17!!!

Have not had a peak yet!!!

But looking at the test strips (that we're not supposed to do!) A few days ago i had a second line, it was faint but it was there and it was there until yesterday. Does that mean I ovulated???? Also had it in the first month but it went darker.

Surely I am as I read that if your having regular cycles that you are probably ovulating so fingers crossed!!

I have also read that some people don't get their highs until cycle 3 on the monitor so I know i shouldn't give up yet, just want this so bad.

I'm not temping or charting cm as such i know when i have ewcm but I dont want to become to anal about it (not saying that people who do it are anal)! Just want this process to be as natural as it can!

ANYWAYS would appreciate peoples thoughts

THANKS

Baby dust to all :dust:

xxx

I'm also using the cbfm. When you peak the line that is always there is mostly gone and the second line gets dark. It is still possible to get pregnant with only high days - as I've read online. Perhaps, the monitor missed your surge or maybe it's still getting used to your body.

It's possible it just missed your surge - you might have surges in an afternoon and it's not been detected the following morning. It's not unheard of to have a surge lasting less than 4 hours! I've had this problem with my cbfm so I now test in the early evening with an IC OPK and occasionally with a CB smiley to confirm. If you've been BDing regularly, you'll have it covered regardless.

GL!

Thanks :) yeh we dtd every other day so hopefully everything is covered!

Its just annoying when you pay for the cbfm and the sticks and to buy extra to test later is a pain, why is baby making so expensive!!!

:dust: to all

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back