Bloody Facebook!!!

dollydingle

TTC after mc
Reaction score
Yet another 12 week scan picture and happy announcement by friends. Not bloody fair!!! :growlmad: :cry:

Aww hunny I know how you feel, it seems that half my fb friends are pregnant, it will soon be our turn.xxx

Totally understand how you feel

some suposed friends of mine done the same (scan pics, nursery pics all the usuall stuff) i know that the world doesnt revolve around me but a bit of empathy wouldnt go a miss

sendin you all baby dust and hope we get our bfp soon

xxx

:hugs:!! i know what u mean hun xx

I feel the same :( I know 7 pregnant people on facebook its so depressing I cried earlier on :( xxx

Oh hunni :hugs:
It always seems that EVERYWHERE you turn there are pregnant women, babies or programmes on babies when u are TTC doesn't it?!:shrug:

I only have friends over 50 and horsey pics on my FB so don't run the risk of being upset!:haha: I did use Bebo a few years ago, but felt like a grandma on there with all the young'uns!:haha:

Keep strong but have a good cry if you need too, it always helps me.:hugs:

Huge :hugs: hun. I know exactly how you feel, over the past 2 weeks I've had 5 facebook friends announce their pregnancy! Not one of them is past the 12 week satge yet either! I'm just hoping it's contagious :haha:

They are very brave I won't next time either I think I will only share it on here as we all know how cautious we will all be *hugs* to all of you girls its good to know we are not alone in being depressed by facebook and your right about the tv programmes too! Im making a BIG effort to avoid the current one on channel 4 'one born every minute' it will either depress me or scare me to death lol

xxx

I totally know what you mean, got horrible text off a "friend" at xmas saying happy xmas from her and hubby and bump, thats how I found out she was pregnant. Some people can be horifically insensitive and I wouldn't mind but this girl had gone through a miscarraige like me and knew how totally devastated I am. Some people have such short memories. And how sick are they putting scan pics on facebook for the whole world to see! Sorry rant over, am ttc #2 after misc in nov 09. Im soooooooo fed up and sick of myself at this stage. Is anyone else trying accupuncture to boost infertiltiy??:cry:

My best friend is due any day now, and the mindee's mum is also pregnant and due in a month, so I see them regularly.

But there are 2 other friends in our group who were both due around the same time as me, and Im seeing them for the first time tonight so hope I dont end up feeling down when I leave. Im hoping to briefly say hi etc. but then sit with the other pregnant ladies who I feel more comfortable around as Im used to chatting about their bumps etc.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Its shattering. The "hide from newsfeed" option is my new best friend.

The thing is with most people on facebook is, they aren't on places like us on bnb where they have been trying for so long, like i know friends who have told me they announce they are pregnant at like 5 weeks when they find out cos they 'know something bad wont happen'' as they dont have experiences with miscarriages etc. Not everyone is aware that not every pregnancy doesn't result in a healthy born baby sadly :( be strong hun, im sure our time will come soon, just not soon enough for us! :hugs: xxxx

There seems to be something in the water (that I'm apparently immune to?!) Everytime I log on it seems like another friend has announced a pregnancy/birth. What's even harder is my sister has a 6 week old daughter, and even though I'm smitten with her and love my niece to bits, I can't help but be insanely jealous and utterly depressed.

My sister-in-law is due last week of March (2 weeks after I would have been!)

She text me today to say how fed-up with being pregnant she is!!! Back pain not sleeping etc etc...
Sorry but I don't GAF*** :growlmad: :cry:

My mantra is.... look happy, don't cry.... look happy, don't cry.... look happy, don't cry....

... not going to work....:cry: :cry: :cry:

So with you there hun. My friend on FB announced her 12 week pregnancy 2 weeks after my mc and her baby due the same time mine was. Dont know how Im gonna cope seeing her newborn baby in September knowing that I should be posting pics of my baby too x

Hi everyone, I'm new here but I have been reading all your posts which have helped me out last month when i lost my baby at 6w5d. I totally know how you feel about facebook. A friend of the family who knew I was TTC posted that she was expecting and it was the exact same due date I would have had my baby. she then sends a private messgae saying "your next" I felt like my heart sank because she didn't know that I was preggers and lost it. It's no hard with FB.

Just want to thank everyone with the encouraging words it has helped me out reading all the post!!!

i agree i hate it........thers a scummy lad and girl ino and guess wat shes 4 months preg and scan went well!!!y cnt that b me and OH wer not scum or bullys and she is a friend and nothing against her but shes about to give birth shes single and she was a lapdancer :| its silly to think that way but wen u have a MC u no urself u start to dislike and get jealous against anyone with a bump or pram!!!xxx oh and btw i hear of this more off facebook than face to face.ooooh and plus it had been just over a week wen i had MC'd and i made myself go to my frends babys christiening to get the hole seeing a little one and braving myself and a frend of a frend told me she was late by 2weeks and cudnt have a baby if she was preg because shes selfish so i just sed o rite wer i really wanted to say KEEP UR NICKERS ON THEN because it wernt a boyfrend she would be preg to, she did end up finding out she was pregnant i was told this from her gd frend who is my gd frend but has told me and others her period had arrived 3weeks late, when she went the day after she got her postive and booked an abortion!!!so angry!!!i wouldnt have an opinion if she had problems or somthing that she had to get rid of the baby for but she got preg through utter stupidness and drunk and has now had this little life taken away because as she said "i'm far too selfsih...could you imagine me with a baby, shitty nappys baby sick stretch marks NO THANKS" :mad: arghhhhhhhhhh sorry 4 the rant haha xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->