Bloody Insurance Company Stalking Us!!!

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
DH got a quote for health insurance a couple of nights ago and since then they've been ringing non-stop. DH had them questioning him at work, where he kept saying "I'm not interested, I just wanted a quote" they eventually put the phone down on him....

So they kept ringing, he ignored them, so I said that I'd answer next time they rang.

Well, they rang while he was driving, so I answered the phone unnecessarily pleasantly and they asked for Alex. I told the guy that he wasn't available, and asked who was calling (even though I knew full well) the guy said "We'll try again later..." I said "Can you tell me who's calling please, this is his wife.." The guy hung up on me!!!! WTF?

Even if we were considering buying insurance off of them they've completely put us off now! How feckin' rude!!! :growlmad:

Well, we're off out tomorrow, so if they ring again I'm going to answer and tell them to feck off!!! :grr:

we had a problem with OH getting calls from companies I answered once and said he had passed away They apologised and said they'd take our number off the system a few days later they called back and I said he had passed away gain and hvent heard from them since been about 3 months now. I know what I said people night be shocked but it was the first thing that came to my mouth and it seemed to work x

Wow, they rang again? That's pretty insensitive if someone had really passed away... =/

Well we haven't had any phone calls over the weekend...Disappointed because I wanted to yell at them! :hissy: But otherwise, at least they haven't interrupted our weekend!!

I just can't believe their so-called 'customer service'...It's one thing to keep ringing back, another to be really rude, put the phone down etc etc..not really inspiring me to ever buy insurance from them!! :dohh:

Welcome to North America!!!
:rofl:
It's one of the joys here...
Next time they call, specifically say "PUT ME ON YOUR DO NOT CALL LIST!"... if you have no services with them, they have to abide by that, and the company can get in BIGGGG trouble if they continue to call you.
I'm not sure what it was like across the pond, but here we get lots of "phone spam" with scams, people trying to sell useless crap, etc..
We have a Do not Call (DNC) List here in Canada, I'd maybe look to see if there's one for the US, and put your number(s) on it to prevent it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->