Bloody peed off at this clothes shop!!

K

Katieeeee

I'm REALLY cross!!

There's a newish shop that opened in the precinct in my town recently called Republic...anyway I had a look in there the other day and fell in love with EVERYTHING. Found a few things I wanted to buy there and then, but they only had up to a 14 and I'm a 16 up top.

I thought maybe they'd just sold out of all the size 16's and my friend suggested I look on the website.

Just looked on their website and they actually ONLY go up to a size 14!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Bloody DISGUSTING!! In a country where size 16 is supposed to be the average clothes size for a woman, what are they thinking?! I actually feel really insulted!

I suppose it does give me even more reason to lose weight after Christmas but that's not the point! :growlmad:

pathetic. i get annoyed when they dont have even bigger sizes, why do i have to shop in a "special" shop? they had this new shop open and advertising everywhere here saying modern young clothes for plus sizes, i go in and not ONE thing was sexy.everything was a bag with sleeves.wtf?????????????

Guess I won't be shopping there either!

Pretty much all highstreet shops go up to a 16 now, if not bigger!

Not good :( Probably not the only ones who only go up to that size but i dont take any tnoice

I just really can't think why? Are curvy people not cool enough??

I've always had trouble finding nice clothes in size 16 or 18. They indeed become bags with sleeves more often than not. Bugger.

Thats awful!!

Also with their website they say something is in stock they take money out your account then email to say its not in stock actually so you have to wait for a refund what a daft procedure!!

The chavvy independent shops always do this too. If they do do a 16 then it tends to be the size of an average 12 anyway.

I went into Morgan a few weeks back with my mate, and I dont usyally do morgan but went in with her and actually saw a few bits i liked.....everything was in sizes 6 and bloody 8...i wouldnt get my big toe in them:dohh:
but hey, im not called fat cow for nothing:blush:

grrrr i hate shops that do that - i struggle with bras - ann summers has smaller bras and any in my size are plain and boring!

edit: jacqui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what have u done?! lol!

grrrr i hate shops that do that - i struggle with bras - ann summers has smaller bras and any in my size are plain and boring!

edit: jacqui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what have u done?! lol!

They been 'playing' with their buttons again havn't they!:dohh:

theres a few round by me that only go up to a 14 and if they do have a 16 then its too small :(

Wow, wtf? Maybe you should inform them that that's the average size in the UK? Make a point! That's out of order! :grr:

x

i love alll the clothes in republic but dont go up to my size now :cry: its horrible they dont cather for a even a 16 which is the average a british women is!

Pisses me off !!! They think people who're bigger than a 14-16 WANT to look like sacks of potatoes!!

The thing is though, you don't have to be "fat" or "chubby" to be a 16. Some people are just big built...they can be lean as anything but still need a size 16. So it can't be that they think people that are a size 16 would look bad in their clothes. GRRR I actually take it really personally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->