Bloody show and contractions in groin?

nic_B

Reaction score
Morning ladies, looking to see if anyone has experienced a quick move into labour after the following.... Woke this morning to a bloody show. Have been having slow plug release over the last week, but this morning was the first time it's been like a proper show with blood. Twinned with this, I've been experiencing uncomfortable tightenings in my stomach whilst feeling the pressure/pain in the groin area (baby was fully engaged on Friday night). This whole pregnancy has been completely different to my first so I feel like I'm completely clueless about what's going on. Anyone else have experience of this? PS. I'm 40+1 TIA

I had my show the same time as you with my daughter & my waters went two days later, then started the contractions an hour after that. Sounds like it might happen a bit faster for you if you're already having contraction type pains.

Wishing you lots of luck!

I started losing bloody plug the morning I went into labor and I felt generally very sore and crampy all day long, so yes I say this could be a sign things are going to happen soon. I would go for a walk and take a nap and see what the night brings :)

I can't remember having a bloody show last time but remember plug coming away a week before I had little one, mines been coming away this week too and had similar symptoms. Hope your little one is on way for you xx

Thank you all... Things did indeed progress very quickly and after a 3 hour active labour, Logan was born on Sunday afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->