Bloody tesco ....

Imi

Reaction score
I am well pissed with tesco's ....
:devil:
I oredered shopping a few days agoand not being with it missed quite a bit off, went to get some potatos for lunch (baking ones) and realised tesco not delivered them, so checked my list and yep there it was ... Charged and not recived ... so i rung this morning to be told ring back between 4-5pm as "all computer systems were down" :hissy:
WELLLLLLLLL

I ordered again last night (for the bits i'd missed and a few more besides) so that Gav, Maddie and Anna have enough stuff when i go in monday!
The guy who delivered my stuff on the 17th delivered again today (nice guy)
gave us the 5p off a litre cupons for petrol (2 vouchers) i was like ohhhhhh thanks!

Unpacking my shopping just and the dimestos sink unblocker leak ALL over the bag and all over the other products IN the bag ....
My hands are fooking COVERED in bleech :hissy:
Just rung tesco's AGAIN to be told
"please call back tomorrow as all our computer systems are down"
FUCKING ARSEHOLES IT'S BEEN DOWN ALL DAY!
So now im fuming, i stink of bleech and other products are runined, but according to tesco thats ok cause i will get my money back
:hissy: :finger: :hissy:

Thats sooooooo not the point, im bloody cross now!
The guys "I don't really give a shit" attitude pished me off, so i have missing potatos and a bag full of ruined products but can't do nuthin till tomorrow, but i will get my money back at some point ....
GRRRRRRRRRRR
](*,) :grr: :finger: :gun: :ninja: :cry:

OH No Imi!

What a bugger! Id be causing a stink when I finally do get thru.

OMG thats terrible .. definately give them a right going over tomorrow and make sure you get comp for that!!

Oh dear I hate the smell of bleech!

Kick up a stink tomorrow!

Not good!

I'm getting pissed off asking for my stuff to be bagged and its half bagged!!

And they leave the tray for you to un-pack on your doorstep in the pissing rain ....

im like and i paid £6.50 FOR WHAT EXACTLY??

xxx

We get home delivery from Asda. We live in a second floor flat and the guy carries it all up all the stairs (we dont have a lift) and will bring it right through into the kitchen for us! They are always very polite and helpful and have not left anything out now (touch wood! will prob get problems now .. lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->