Bloody thrush

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by vicwick, Apr 9, 2009.

1. vicwick

vicwick Expecting baba #2

Me and Alfie have bloody thrush again cos of these anti biotics i've been taking :hissy:

I feel terrible cos in the past he's had the white patches on the inside of his cheeks so been keepin an eye out but turns out they'r on the inside of his lips this time and the only reason i noticed is cos he's had his tongue sticking out and it is red raw the poor little thing it must be so sore. I feel like a horrible Mammy that i didn't notice sooner so now he's in pain :cry:

2. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

oh sweetie, your not a terrible mother, big big :hugs: hope alfie feels better soon x x

3. mandy81

mandy81 Well-Known Member

Aww hun hope you and the little man feel better soon. :hugs:

4. Fossey

Fossey Mummy to Larissa

I feel for you, Liss has had thrush for 6 weeks now we have been of 2 diff medications for all that time and still not gone. Doc doing a swab later to see what the crack is. Poor little mites

5. sammie18

sammie18 Mommy to Allison

I just found out allison has thrush, She HATES the medicine everytime I give it to her she starts crying and trys to spit most of it out. Shes gotta get it 4 times a day for 4 weeks.