Bloomin clearblue!

Eoz

Mummy of 5! Eeek!
Reaction score
I am here moaning about Clearblue once again.:dohh:

I used 2 of these (digis)6 weeks ago it clearly said not pregnant.Well I opened it and there was a faint line.I was told to ignore it,So I thought oh well no pregnancy even though I got a faint line on Superdrug.Well I finally got 3+ on my Digi and I have just opened and the blue line is strong as anything!

So the point of this thread is maybe don't disregard a faint line if you do open it!

Just maybe they are accurate!!

https://www.clearblue.com/uk/HCP/pdf/CI_monograph.pdf

Scroll down to Page 9.Wish I had read this 6 weeks ago,would have saved loads of worry xxxx

i read on here -
https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html
that all clear blue digis have 2 lines, it says on the instructions if you release test strip there will be 2 lines, but ignore it.
*shrugs*, i wouldn't know for sure though
xx

well i have had 6 now,2 with no lines at all i know i was not preggy,2 with faint lines,now 2 with mega strong lines,I went to that site when I was looking for answers 6 weeks ago also hun there is 2 strips and the top didnt have 2 blue lines just 1.Im now a non believer of that site lol

Ive had so many like that I got my hopes up never were true they say the digital test read LH in ovulation as well so that's why there almost always 2 lines idk though

Congrats on ur pregnancy!

hi Eoz i agree with u, i got a not pregnant today and a few days ago and both times i opened the test up there are 2 lines but not as strong as control line....last time i was pregnant i had this happen also---i am only 10dpo or 9-im not sure so im stil fingers crossed..

It is never a good idea to open any digis. They don't work the same as the other test and they will always have 2 lines on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->