"Blooooooop!"

prettybirdy27

Reaction score
I went in for my 12 week prenatal checkup yesterday (I guess my docs don't do a 12 week scan, they did a 10 week) and we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. The doctor found the heartbeat with the doppler and we got to listen for a few seconds - my husband's eyes lit up like Christmas trees he was so excited. Then we heard a big "Blooooooop!" water bubbling sound and lost the heartbeat, and the doctor said "The baby swam away from me!"

She found the heartbeat again, and we got to listen for a few more seconds until we heard another "Blooooooop!" and the baby swam away again. We sort of gave up at that point because the baby kept swimming away, but we were pretty satisfied hearing the heartbeat.

It was pretty funny, but now I'm pretty convinced there's actually a fish in there.

My daughter did this. Its funny to begin with, but she did this right until I gave birth. She would know where it was and hide. I was sent to the maternity unit so many times I loss count as they couldn't locate her due to her moving. Nothing has really change since she's come out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->