Blue Dye Tests- and False +'s/Evaps

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
(If this belongs in the PT forum, then please let me know ;) )

But I am curious to hear from the ladies who have had false +'s or evaps from a Blue dye test and what exactly happened, and what it looked like.

LIKE- Did it come up in the time frame?

Was the Line BLUE?

Was the Line the right Width and Length?

And BONUS +'s for Ladies who can show me pics of there false +'s or evaps so I can compare it to my own test ;)

Thanks Ladies! Excited to hear and see what every one says and shows up with :)

I have had an evap on a blue dye test. (a pink dye too but only once). For the blue dye it was one that would show a plus sign. It had color and everything and was just as thick as a real positive would be. It truly looked like a positive test but it was not and I knew it because it was outside of the time frame. When it happened with the the pink dye test it was also outside the time frame but that one got my hopes up just a teeny bit more since from what I've read it's much more common with the blue tests.

I have had an evap on a blue dye test. (a pink dye too but only once). For the blue dye it was one that would show a plus sign. It had color and everything and was just as thick as a real positive would be. It truly looked like a positive test but it was not and I knew it because it was outside of the time frame. When it happened with the the pink dye test it was also outside the time frame but that one got my hopes up just a teeny bit more since from what I've read it's much more common with the blue tests.

So, you blue dye one only was visible after the time frame? I could see a squinter within the time frame, it just got darker as it dried.....

Following as I'm currently in the same boat. Very very faint blue line in the time limit. I did get an evap once and it was hours after.

Yes, I'd love to see photo's of confirmed evaps and false +s so I could compare my test to theirs...... I always feel like I'm waiting these days! :wacko: lol

I want to compare too! I'll try to upload my photo and see if we can compare. I'll probably call for a beta test tomorrow so I'll be able to update.

OK it's super light on camera but very present in person. This pic was taken before the 10 minute limit.

Attachments

• IMG_1850.JPG
    IMG_1850.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 18
It's 5:00am here and I took a digi. Not pregnant :cry: .... Gah just hate blue dye!

So, you blue dye one only was visible after the time frame? I could see a squinter within the time frame, it just got darker as it dried.....

Correct, I only noticed a line outside of the time frame. I personally have never had a false positive otherwise (although when outside the timeframe it's not fair to call them that) but since I read so often of ladies who have I'd be cautiously optimistic if I were you.. And then I'd dash to the store for another brand just to stare at the clock all night waiting for FMU to confirm!

I've only used a blue dye test once or twice but I have had pink evaps on pink dye tests. To me you would only call it an evap if it shows after the time limit. Sometimes you can see an indent line on tests right away but they are colorless. I' ll be interested to see your ladies updates on your blue lines.

Mine is looking to be a false positive :cry: but my dr called in betas so I can actually give a good update!

Correct, I only noticed a line outside of the time frame. I personally have never had a false positive otherwise (although when outside the timeframe it's not fair to call them that) but since I read so often of ladies who have I'd be cautiously optimistic if I were you.. And then I'd dash to the store for another brand just to stare at the clock all night waiting for FMU to confirm!

My new test's are in PT's under ---- Chances of evaps on all these? I'm seeing sh*t right?

Okay here are the pics of my tests. The single test is from last night, came up within the time frame. Was def. a squinter, but when I broke it open even hubs could see it and said it was blue. One is untweaked and one is contrast tweaked. The photo's with three test's top two are rexall in progression from 16th, 17th, 18th(is last night's CB easy). Both original and contrast tweaked posted of that pic as well.....

Attachments

• IMG_0757 VERYGOODANGLECBE NO TWEAK UPLOAD1.jpg
    IMG_0757 VERYGOODANGLECBE NO TWEAK UPLOAD1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0750 CBE CONTRAST TWEAKED UPLOAD.jpg
    IMG_0750 CBE CONTRAST TWEAKED UPLOAD.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0772 ORG NO TWEAKS PROGRESSION 16-18.jpg
    IMG_0772 ORG NO TWEAKS PROGRESSION 16-18.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0763 CBEPROGRESSION CONTRAST TWEAKED UPLOAD.jpg
    IMG_0763 CBEPROGRESSION CONTRAST TWEAKED UPLOAD.jpg