Blue Dye Tests! If your urine is acidic the test will appear positive (thin 2nd line). It's INVALID!

KeepTryinLuv

Reaction score
I've read a lot of posts about ladies who feel confused when a blue dye pregnancy test shows "Positive" but other tests or their doctor tells them they're NOT, or sad when their period arrives and the were convinced they were pregnant.

One girl called Clear Blue customer service and they said that if your urine is acidic, the second line will appear but it will be thinner. That means the test is invalid! They sent her a digital test.

Apparently the digital tests can detect this and you won't have this issue with those.

I just tried these tests for the first time. At 10 DPO and 11 DPO they both showed a second line that started at around the 3 minute mark, but very faint. I was SO happy to see that line start to appear. Especially since this I had a chemical pregnancy last month.

But now I'm reading that blue dye tests are known for getting that squinter very, very faint second line from the strip. Some get it all the time and it may or may not mean something when it's that early. So cruel!

I'll re-test at 13 DPO with a red dye pregnancy test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->