Blue dye?

Can you post the original? That one looks more in the right spot

Here's another one

Attachments

• IMG_7183.jpg
    IMG_7183.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 30
That last one you just posted has something on it! Did it come up quickly? Wait on stopping the progesterone. Would hate to stop it too soon.

Not really...I didn't notice it until I went back and looked at it again like an hour later? DH says there's nothing there...I said he's blind. Do FRERs leave shadows like that? I've never noticed them before...in the past (aside from my CP) they've been stark white.

I've had evaps on the curved ones but idk. I definitely see that line my friend

Did your monitor ever say peak? Can progesterone mess with your temps?

My opk turned positive and I stopped using the monitor after that as I read clomid can mess it up so I figured it wasn't accurate. Temp spiked in the morning and I started progesterone that evening per my RE's instructions (2 days after IUI). Yes I think it can effect temps.

Hm yeah no idea then sorry. Guess we just wait and see fxed. I take a 3m, 5m, 10m pic even if I don't see anything just to refer back to in case I get a line later

I trust the blue dye more than frer. I don't trust them at all. I see the line on your blue dye and on the frer with the ring. When are you retesting? Keeping my fx for you!!

I have had some awful evaps on FRER tests this cycle so I am losing faith in them. Go look at my post in the pregnancy test section here. I think I posted the FRER tests on either page 1 or 2. I am hoping it was just a later implant for you.

BFNs yesterday and this morning on Wondfo and Walmart cheapies (didn't have any more FRERs). Faint faint line on a blue dye again which I'm counting as BFN. Just waiting for AF to show. 16dpo. My LP is usually 12 days but the progesterone held it off.

Thanks ladies - maybe next month...although in my mind I'm already fastforwarding to IVF which we will do if another 2-3 IUIs are unsuccessful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->