• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Blue Quinny Buzz 4

emz87

Reaction score
Anybody looking for a quinny buzz its in blue, ive also got the black maxi cosi carseat,the blue xl seat, Extras that come with it-car seat raincover,the adaptors to attatch carseat on frame,sun parasol,quinny footmuff,and quinny change bag.Unfortunatly i dont have the raincover for the quinny when it has the seat on it.
i havent even had it for a year and cost me over £350 it is in good condition i can post pics if anyone is interested. Im only looking for £100 for everything! So thats a carseat and a pram and all the little bits!!
Will have to work out p&p when it comes to it!!
thanks x x

i would have it with the xl seat but cant afford until after xmas unfortunatly.let me know if its still available then :) .xx

I'm interested. Where bout are you though? x

pics coming shortly!! i live in wales but im sure parcelforce will deliver not sure how much that will cost though!

okay here are the photos as you will notice in the photos not everything are in the photos at the moment as they are in my dads spare room for storage but if enyone is really interested i can get them. Also in the photo the quinny seat has a few marks on it but this will be scrubbed before posting and the marks will be gone!! The mark on the seat by the words quinny is unfortunatly a stain!!

edit:unfortunatly i cant get the pics on for some reason, i promise they will be on over the weekend, thanks for everyones patience and interest x

i am defantly interested in the whole lot!!!!!xxxx

im still trying to get pics up!!dont have a clue why i cant get them up!! the only other thing i can do is either send u an email with the pics,txt them to you or just keep trying let me know if you want me to send the pics to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"