Bluebell Angel Has Arrived At Last.

Fairy74

Reaction score
Finally had my beautiful baby girl this morning 8 days late.

After a sweep yesterday afternoon, i got up at 6am today and immedietly started contracting every 3 minutes,half hour later my waters broke.

By 7-15 my midwife arrived and said i was 4-5 cm dialated...about 10 mins later i gave 3 pushes and my gorgeous girl arrived at 8am.

So my labour was 2 hours long but very intense.

Belle weighed 8lb 3oz and is just brilliant.

getting real bad afterpains,but luckily didnt need any stitches and have to stay in bed as i keep almost fainting when i stand up.

So happy she is here and feeding well...her first poo was not to pleasant though lol.

Would highly reccommend a homebirth.

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 46
Aww she's beautiful congratulations. Wow it was all so quick- had you planned a home birth?

Congratulations, she's a cutie! Id love a homebirth, hopefully for my second! x

Congratulations shes gorgeous and a well good weight ur labour sounded perfect hope i get a straight foward one.. well done hun x

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little girl :flower:

Congrats! what a beautiful baby girl!! you did great!!! :)

congrats shes fab, im having a homebirth, did you have a birthpool? im not planning on having one but I keep getting told to get one.

I didnt have a birth pool...would never have been time to fill it lol.

I did plan a home birth as i do labour fast..hospital wernt to keen as ive had a previous c-section.

It is so nice to have a bath and get in your own bed afterwards,and i had my mum,partner,sister and daughter there...the other kids were asleep still,and there were 2 midwives and 2 student midwives..so a full house.

Im still amazed at the speed of it all,going from 4-5cm to fully dialated in minutes.

Added a few more pics.

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
Shes so adorable, I thought id just use my own bath. I labour fast and with this being my 3rd it might be even faster. I hope its as fast as yours though that would be great.

Congrats, your daughter is beautiful! x

Congrats, what a gorgeous girl she is :)

She's gorgeous hunny :)
Congratulations :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583