Blumin' ec!

KatelynsMummy

Mummy to Katelyn!
Reaction score
My LO has been awake since 4:30 this morning, she hasn't had a nap since...
shes giggling away, she missed her morning nap @ 9:30... and it's gone past her afternoon nap... 1:15... Early night for us both tonight! :haha:

Wow, Thomas would have had a total meltdown by now, the longest he has been awake around this age is 3 hours and he was screaming and screaming!

Shes happy as larry!
Just sat there giggling at her feet :wacko: think shes hyper... off something :rofl:

Im off to bed tonight with Rory too. I so need some sleep! I practically lost a nights sleep not last night but night before cus i quite simply couldnt get sleep once i woke at 230am. To say im tired is an understatement cus Rory decided he wanted feeding twice in the night last night too! :doh: Oh well, pass me the :coffee: xx

Ive had about 5 cups of coffee today, I dont even like the stuff :rofl:

alfies like that sometimes. doesnt bother him if he misses a nap some days hell stay awake from 4-5-6 untill he goes to bed at 6-5 baffles me because he can get up anywere between 1-4 times in the night and still be wide awake in the morning. I however am exhausted lol.

<3

I don't know how they do it either, I'm wondering if her breaskfast made her hyper :wacko: :haha:

lol what did she have. banana seems to make alfie quite hyper.

<3

sugar free jam on toast... first time she's had jam on toast... :shrug: She wont eat banana, or anything banana flavoured! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->