BLW and highchairs?!

Discussion in 'Weaning & Nutrition' started by smam, Jun 7, 2011.

1. smam

smam Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,

Was wondering how you BLW mummies keep your highchairs clean?! I gave D some of our garden pie last night, he had great fun and made an awful mess. I can't get the sauce out of his lovely blue HC! :( Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :wacko:

2. Odd Socks

Odd Socks Mummy to 2 girls.

we've got an ikea high chair & it cleans really easily. if it's really messy (which, often it is!) we spritz some dettol over it & wipe down with kitchen roll.
    xx

3. Tacey

Tacey Well-Known Member

We got rid of our old highchair and bought the cheap Ikea one. We've had it for more than a year now and I still get a sense of satisfaction at how easy it is to clean. Yes, my life is that sad!

4. Ang1873

Ang1873 Mum to amazing wee girl.

i am desperate to get rid of the highchair ive got and get an ikea one. but i can't justify buying another before i sell it!

ive used the ikea ones in restuarants and they're fab - much better than my monstrousity with so many nooks and crannies!!

sorry - doesn't help with your problem OP!!

5. smam

smam Well-Known Member

Thanks peeps. I had the ikea one for my DD (which was second hand from my 10yo sister!) but it got ruined when we had builders in and I was a bit worried about getting another one as my little man is a real chunk and likes rocking back and forth very quickly in his one but I'm leaning towards nicking my nan's spare one and letting her have mine heehee!