BLW Question

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
Hi is it normal for Sam too still not be eating that much at meal times. He still does not seem that interested in food and plays with it most of the time.
Thanks for reading:thumbup:
Forgot to say he is almost 7 months xx

yeah totally normal. my LO didnt start eating much till about 8.5- 9 months.

Yeah I think so. Sophie puts everything in her mouth and has a chew but most of it comes out again.

Yep, totally normal. I'm not even sure Gabriel put anything in his mouth to 'eat' until 8 months and even then it wasn't much of anything.

My lo is 8 months and is still very hit and miss with regards to what she eats and how much of it! Its so hard not to worry, but when I feel I need a boost, I come on here and speak to some of the other lovely blw mummies and they can normally put my mind at ease x

Ruby only started eating lots at around 9 months. She started purposefully swallowing food at 7.5 months.

we have been BLW since 6 months and it is only in the last week that I have noticed Daniel swallowing tiny bits of food (also evident in his nappy!). The amount he is actually 'eating' is probably no more than a spoonful at most, but it is a start!
It takes a while for them to realise what they are supposed to be doing and how their mouths work!!

I am so glad i read this thread! I've been reading the 'what your LO ate today' thread and thought that must be what they were actually swallowing :dohh: i was starting to get worried that he'd never eat properly haha

Yup totally normal. Most babies don't have a real interest until past 1 year. ds2 is 9 months and still doesn't really care for it.

I worry about lo never having a real interest in her food and I worry about how much she is actually managing to eat, but what gets to me most is when my parents/my inlaws say that surely she should be on 3 meals per day by now etc, as if i'm not feeding her! Also, it gets to me when my friends are constantly comparing thier tw babies to my blw lo. They're always harping on at me how thier lo's (of the same age as my lo) are on 3 meals and like to eat such and such x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->