BM ?

ready2b81

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Sorry if this is TMI, but hey we are all preggers. I'm 38w today and 1cm. Wondering if anyone else in this late stage has experienced loose poo and frequently. Is this a sign that labor is next door?? :shrug:

Apparently a 'clear out' is a sign that labour is on its way. FX!! :hugs:

Wooo hooo! :happydance: I am so ready for this little girl to get out. She has been officially served eviction papers! LOL

Good luck!! I'm jealous, I've been bunged up for days :( :rofl:

It can be sign but I've had this off and on for over the last month with no luck. Hope it's the start for you.

ive heard it can be a sign, but ive had it for the past few days.. im only 34 weeks so will keep you posted lol

I AM SO GLAD YOU ASKED THIS!

I am now 38 weeks too. After being constipated for several days, I suddenly can't be away from the bathroom. Are you having any period pains at all? I am, and when I went to the grocery store today I had to leave due to a feeling he was "falling out".

Major TMI (I don't care at this point, I'm so over being shy with you lovely ladies :p ) It is watery, and hits me so fast I have to practically run to the bathroom.

Please PLEASE let me know if anyone else has this, and OP, please keep me updated!

Possible clear out? I hope so!

its a sign of early labor that its coming!
i have been having it for about a week now so it does not mean it will happen very very very soon , but it could

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->