BnB Brides to be....your dates please!

We had our first BANNS read today :happydance: I'm getting so excited, its starting to feel more real now :D xxx

Change of plan for us. We are looking this week at venues to marry next November :happydance:

Please can you move me from February 2011 to November 2010. I will confirm date hopefully next week!

Our date is Saturday 13th November 2010 :happydance:

got married 2 weeks ago tomorrow - feels like a life time away - serious wedding blues!!! x

getting married 29th of December, cannot wait! xx

lol I have no idea why I put november, it's december sorry x

could you add me to the list please? Me & Craig get married 8th April 2010. :)

Saturday 15th July 2011 :) Were supposed to be getting married 23rd July 2009 but didn't want to do it with a bump so postponed it hehe.

We are getting married 13th Feb 2010 :) Not long to go now. This is the 3rd time around... been trying to set a date and when we do then something usually comes up.. NOT this time lol.. this date is set, paid for and everything organised... No backing out this time :) I cant wait :) xoxo

25th Feb 2010 :) He only proposed 3-4 weeks ago so it has all happened so quickly!

December 27th, 2009!! Sooo soon!

Yours is 2 days before mine! Xx

Ohh, so cool. Same question everyone has been asking me; Do you have a theme?

Wait, Tuesday wedding? Interesting! Mines a Sunday, don't see many of those either.

(I really don't have a theme, just kinda glam I suppose)

Lol, I know I was random, my OH is in the forces and there was only a couple of days that we knew he would definately be here and all the family could come. Its worked out quite well actually as most people are off work due to holiday season.

Im having a winter wonderland theme wedding, although we're not going to over the top lol. You got everything organised? I still have loads to do!

Heck no, we're still getting all the details together! I just got my invitations today, I have to get them out by Saturday! I'm so worried everything won't come together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->