BnB Easter Village Discussion Thread *Role brief on 1st post* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AppleBlossom

In the BnB village its time for the annual Easter egg hunt, parents and children are busy preparing their costumes, hoping to claim the prize of the “Golden Egg” But beware … there are some evil bunnies on those prowl, looking to steal the easter eggs from the children, in the hope of claiming the “Golden Egg” for themselves. Can the children fight back and get to the “Golden Egg” in time?

The game will consist of 20 players....

The Mummy – 1 person will be assigned this role. They have a special power to save ONE child from being eliminated from the Easter egg hunt. When it is announced who is eliminated if the mummy wants to save them they must pm me and I will put the child back into the game.

Easter Bunnies – 8 people will be assigned this role. Each day of the game you must communicate via pm and discuss which child you want to kill eliminate from the game

Children – 9 people will be assigned this role. Each day one of you will be eliminated from the Easter egg hunt by the bunnies. Your aim is to try and keep your team together and remain bigger than the bunnies in order to win the “Golden Egg”. You need to try and work out who the bunnies are in order to keep your team from losing a fellow child

Easter Chicks – 2 people will be assigned this role. You are acting as spies for the children and will witness events happening over the Easter egg hunt which will enable you to give the children clues throughout the game. You will each be given 2 clues each and if you wish to use them you must pm me and I will send you a clue

How it works

Each day the team of bunnies will pm me with their choice of child that they want to eliminate from the game by 9pm (GMT) I will then post on the thread who has been eliminated. For the rest of the 24 hours leading up to the next swipe you must all discuss who you think is a bunny and nominate one person who’s identity you wish to be revealed. If you correctly guess the identity of a bunny you will win a free pass to the next day and no one will be eliminated from your team. This will go on for 7 days and at the end of the 7 days the team with the most players WINS!!

I will update on the opening post daily ... so be sure to check it. I will list each players username, and when eliminated or their identity is revealed I will change the colour to either

Mummy – BLUE
Child – GREEN
Child (Eliminated) – RED
Bunny – PURPLE
Easter Chick - YELLOW

Rules

You must NOT reveal your identity on the discussion thread whatever role you have been assigned, only the Mummy can reveal their role.

If you are assigned the role of a bunny you must not discuss this with anyone apart from your team mates via pm.

You have 24 hours to discuss who you would like to nominate to have their identity revealed. I will assign someone to take care of counting the votes and at 9pm (GMT) they will reveal the member who received the most votes, then in turn I will reveal their identity.

If you are assigned the role of a bunny you must discuss who you would like to take into social care and have a pm to me ready for posting at 9pm (GMT). Discussing the game as a team is strongly recommended in previous games the team has used MSN messenger to hold group discussions. You should try to nominate one member of your team as “leader” who will send the pm’s on behalf of your group.

Once you have been eliminated you cannot continue to post in the thread until the game is over.

The Mummy is impartial and doesn’t not count as a “member” for either team

The Easter Chicks count as members for the children’s team

Please post your name if you would like to play ... once we hit 20 players the game will begin the following day..

We will use this thread to gain players and to discuss the game and how it works, so if you’ve got any questions post them here. I will start a new thread once we have 20 players and someone to be an assistant to count the daily votes

UPDATE: Could everybody who is on the list to play please confirm they still want to be in the game, just post on the thread and tell me. If you have changed your mind there are a couple of others who would like to play instead. Once you have replied to confirm I will put a star against your name. You have until 9pm (GMT) to confirm your place or I will give it to somebody else. Thank you :flower:

Players

*ToriaaaTRASH
*Panda_Ally
*Nightkd
*Dizzyspells
*Helen1234
*Flowerfairy
*Sandy28
*Aidan's Mummy
*Tracie87
*kmh2009
*Maaybe2010
*Nikkinoonoo
*xxxJacxxx
*Jemma_x
*Charlotteee
*Embo216
*Dizzyisacow
*Connah'sMommy
*Louise1302

Right, listen up because this is your BRIEF (teehee) about your roles!

If you are a child- You do not know who your team mates are, you are free to discuss in the thread who you think the bunnies are. There will be a voting poll up every day including the names of all players and amongst yourselves you must come to a decision on who you wish to vote for. At 9pm (GMT) I will count the votes and the person with the most votes will be revealed. If the person is a bunny, the chidren are safe and none of their team will be eliminated that day. If they are wrong and they vote for someone who is not a bunny, then a member of their team (who will be decided by the bunnies previously) will be eliminated from the game

If you are a bunny
- You are allowed to know who the other bunnies are. You also know who the children are. You will discuss amongst yourselves over PM's or MSN but NOT on the thread who, out of the children, you wish to eliminate should the children vote wrong. You must PM me with your decision on who you wish that person to be before the voting ends at 9pm (GMT)

If you are the Mummy
- You will play as part of the children's team, trying to find the bunnies. But if the team wish to save an eliminated member they can ask me and I will reveal your identity so you can save that person. Until then your role will be kept secret

If you are a Chick
- You will also play as part of the children's team. Your role will only be revealed when the children's team ask me for a clue. You will then be told what clue you can give and you will go back to the thread and tell the others. Until then you must also keep your role secret.

Is it possible to have a private thread for the easter bunnies to discuss in as u can only pm 5 people at a time so this may get a bit tricky??

Or is this not possible??

:flower:

The best idea, when we have assigned all roles, is to exchange MSN addresses with other bunnies, it's easier to discuss on there anyway

^^ Lol :lol:

Does everyone who's joined so far understand how the game works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"