BnB Newbie :)

Hey Tabitha, Have any symptoms? How ya feeling? Im trying to stay positive, another day down still got about 10 days left of TWW.

Hey Tabitha, Have any symptoms? How ya feeling? Im trying to stay positive, another day down still got about 10 days left of TWW.

Hello Jai Me,
Symptoms include: Lower abdominal cramping, sore breast front and side, fatigue, weak arms like I cannot lift anything, frequent urination and (sorry tmi) gassy. I folded and took a HPT this morning and got a :bfn:

How are you feeling?
Any symptoms??
I hope we both get our :bfp: this month!!
Keep me posted!!

Hello Jai Me,
Symptoms include: Lower abdominal cramping, sore breast front and side, fatigue, weak arms like I cannot lift anything, frequent urination and (sorry tmi) gassy. I folded and took a HPT this morning and got a :bfn:

How are you feeling?
Any symptoms??
Keep me posted!!

No symptoms here. A little annoyed! LOL
a friend of mine announced she is pregnant with her third child on FB, this evening. So im feeling like " geeze Louise " , can I get my first. :/

I feel like I have a great chance of getting my BFP this cycle. I've taken Clomid, used Pre-seed, confirmed positive OPK, and BD every day during my fertile time. So I will light a candle, say a prayer and hope!
Good luck! I hope af doesn't show!

Hello Jai Me,

How are you feeling?
Any symptoms??
Keep me posted!!

No symptoms here. A little annoyed! LOL
a friend of mine announced she is pregnant with her third child on FB, this evening. So im feeling like " geeze Louise " , can I get my first. :/

I feel like I have a great chance of getting my BFP this cycle. I've taken Clomid, used Pre-seed, confirmed positive OPK, and BD every day during my fertile time. So I will light a candle, say a prayer and hope!
Good luck! I hope af doesn't show!

LOL I know exactly what you mean! If feels like everyone around me is getting pregnant.. Makes me think "Can a girl get a break". :laugh2: Don't feel discouraged about not having any "symptoms" yet! I was reading that a lot of women do not have any symptoms until further along and get a :bfp: I also take Clomid (150mg) and Provera. I have two more days before I can "test" even though I'm basically POAS every time I go to the bathroom lol.. Thank god for IC's!! I'll say a prayer for you tonight!
10 more days!! :happydance: :dust:
If you ever need someone to vent to, I'm always around!!
Stay Positive :hugs:

I actually just had my IUD removed on the 19th of December. So we just started. I hope it's not a long journey. I hope you get your BFP soon also! You deserve it after all this time!!

Thank You!
I'll say a prayer for you. Please keep me updated with your journey! I am in my TWW (7dpo) hopefully I'll get my BFP in 5 days!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Thank you!! I will say one for you also. Keep me updated as well. I am always looking for new friends in this journey.

I will try to stay more positive!!! Thanks for the support. :thumbup:
Today is only 4 dpo, I am feeling kinda crampy today, but feeling good. I am back to work, which shall keep me busier! Being off for 5 days was nice, I have to admit. I am looking forward to New Year's Eve, this is our Wedding Anniversary!!:hugs:
I am going to wait until CD 30 which will be 1/5/12 to test if AF hasn't shown up. I dont have any tests laying around, so that'll make it easier.
So Im down to 9 days!!! I hope you get :bfp: and the :witch: stays away!!!
Any plans for New Year's Eve?

Hello Ladies,
Today I broke down and took a test.. Of course, it was a big :bfn:
Honestly, I'm :sad2: and starting to doubt this is my month. It's crazy though because all symptoms are still present. I don't know what to think. I still have two more days before its time to test. So I'm gonna try to remain somewhat optimistic.

How was your day? Any new symptoms?

Your definitely not out until AF shows. My best friend didn't get her BFP until she got to CD 34. so there is still hope!!

Your definitely not out until AF shows. My best friend didn't get her BFP until she got to CD 34. so there is still hope!!

Hubby is making me call the Dr. Something is def. wrong. I do not think I am pregnant. My abdominal cramps are almost becoming unbearable. Other symptoms are fading. Breast are slightly sore and arms still feel weak. I'll update when I know more :(

Oh NO! I hope everything is alright! keep me posted!!!

Hi Jai Me,
I went to the Dr. today and I won't get my results until tomorrow. I'm so depressed! I took 2 hpt's today and both came back :bfn:
How was your day???
Any symptoms?

Hi Jai Me,
I went to the Dr. today and I won't get my results until tomorrow. I'm so depressed! I took 2 hpt's today and both came back :bfn:
How was your day???
Any symptoms?

Hello Tabitha,
Im sorry you got those BFN. :(
I've been very busy today, so the day flew by thankfully.
Today is 5dpo, I felt like
I has an increased amount of cm and Im super emotional.
I can't wait until next week! Keep me posted on
any new news.
Talk to ya later! :)

How are you feeling today? Im doing good, I was so busy from sun up to sun down.
Im glad to finally crawl in bed. Did af arrive?

How are you feeling today? Im doing good, I was so busy from sun up to sun down.
Im glad to finally crawl in bed. Did af arrive?

Hello!!
I have been hurting pretty bad the last couple days, but I'm a trooper lol. Thank you for asking!!
Your getting closer to testing!! Any symptoms?? I hope you get your :bfp:
Af has not found me lol so my dr is throwing me back on my meds starting Monday :-( then on to the wait again lol
I hope you have a great day today!!

Hello! I hope your feeling better today. I guess I'm getting closer but it still feels like forever. I've been very emotional lately, I catch myself so many times upset over nothing. I feel irritated at times. Im normally only this emotional around my menses. So I don't know what's up.
We are about to go to dinner to Celebrate our anniversary tomorrow, we thought it would be better going today instead of New Years Day.

Talk to you soon, Today is 7 dpo for me. This is gonna be a long weekend!!!

Hello! I hope your feeling better today. I guess I'm getting closer but it still feels like forever. I've been very emotional lately, I catch myself so many times upset over nothing. I feel irritated at times. Im normally only this emotional around my menses. So I don't know what's up.
We are about to go to dinner to Celebrate our anniversary tomorrow, we thought it would be better going today instead of New Years Day.

Talk to you soon, Today is 7 dpo for me. This is gonna be a long weekend!!!

Happy Anniversary!!
I'm so excited, today AF found me NATURALLY~ lol NO pills. Small things make me happy lol.
I hope y'all have a wonderful anniversary!

That's good news af came without taking Provera. Im anxious to know if we are pregnant! I know its too early, only 8 dpo, but it coming slowly but surely.
I would have loved to surprise DH with the BFP since todays our actual anniversary. He had to work today :( So Im on my own today. Hope I don't drive myself nuts with this TWW
ss.
Well happy new years eve! Here's to a new cycle for you and a BFP in 2012!
TTYL

JAIME :flower:

Welcome! Gl on ttc#1
And congrats on af coming naturally I take provera as well and I still have to depend on it. I want a bfp sooooooo bad but I'm goin to try n lose weight first, so my chances of ovulating and af coming naturally are increased and finally get a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->