BnB Newbie :)

Welcome! Gl on ttc#1
And congrats on af coming naturally I take provera as well and I still have to depend on it. I want a bfp sooooooo bad but I'm goin to try n lose weight first, so my chances of ovulating and af coming naturally are increased and finally get a bfp

Thank You!
How long have you been trying?
I too struggle with my weight. I stopped drinking cokes and gained weight :)
Are you also taking clomid? Good Luck on your Journey!!
:dust:

That's good news af came without taking Provera. Im anxious to know if we are pregnant! I know its too early, only 8 dpo, but it coming slowly but surely.
I would have loved to surprise DH with the BFP since todays our actual anniversary. He had to work today :( So Im on my own today. Hope I don't drive myself nuts with this TWW
ss.
Well happy new years eve! Here's to a new cycle for you and a BFP in 2012!
TTYL

JAIME :flower:

Keep me updated!! I really hope you get your :bfp:

Actively trying for 5mths straight, and ntnp for over a yr. I was on 50mg of clomid but didn't ovulate. That's y I'm gona start tryn to lose weight first to increase my chances of ovulating

Actively trying for 5mths straight, and ntnp for over a yr. I was on 50mg of clomid but didn't ovulate. That's y I'm gona start tryn to lose weight first to increase my chances of ovulating

I did not ovulate on 50mg either. They had to bump me up to 100mg then on to 150mg:shrug:

Yea I dnt think I can go up that high untill its absolutely necessary, the 50mg put me through so many symptoms

That's good news af came without taking Provera. Im anxious to know if we are pregnant! I know its too early, only 8 dpo, but it coming slowly but surely.
I would have loved to surprise DH with the BFP since todays our actual anniversary. He had to work today :( So Im on my own today. Hope I don't drive myself nuts with this TWW
ss.
TTYL

Well today is CD 28/11 dpo and I caved and decided to test,:nope:
it was :bfn:!

I am trying to say positive, I know there is still Hope, but I am feeling Hopeless at the moment.

How about you??? Are you starting your Clomid here soon???

ss.
TTYL

Well today is CD 28/11 dpo and I caved and decided to test,:nope:
it was :bfn:!

I am trying to say positive, I know there is still Hope, but I am feeling Hopeless at the moment.

How about you??? Are you starting your Clomid here soon???

Sorry about the BFN! You still have time! I'm hopeful and praying for you :)
I am sorry I haven't been around the last couple days. It has been extremely busy around my house. I started Clomid yesterday :) 3 more days of pill popping and then I'm back to waiting but this time for ovulation LOL Why does everything about TTC'ing have to be a waiting game! How was the Anniversary? New Years?
Keep me updated:flower:

Hi, I'm a newbie too :hugs: Just joined today as I've also seen a few posts I should reply to. Happy posting!

Ali xx

I am sorry I haven't been around the last couple days. It has been extremely busy around my house. I started Clomid yesterday :) 3 more days of pill popping and then I'm back to waiting but this time for ovulation LOL Why does everything about TTC'ing have to be a waiting game! How was the Anniversary? New Years?
Keep me updated:flower:[/QUOTE]

YES, everything is a waiting game, wait to start AF, wait to O, wait to test, wait to start this med, wait to BD, wait wait wait. I totally agree. Today is CD29/12 dpo. I have have any symtoms really. I normally spot before AF shows up and I have not had any of that.
Our Anniversary was nice, thank you for asking. Also New Year's was ok, We didn't do anything really. What Dose of Clomid are you on now?
Well have a great day! TTYL :flower:

Keep me updated:flower:

YES, everything is a waiting game, wait to start AF, wait to O, wait to test, wait to start this med, wait to BD, wait wait wait. I totally agree. Today is CD29/12 dpo. I have have any symtoms really. I normally spot before AF shows up and I have not had any of that.
Our Anniversary was nice, thank you for asking. Also New Year's was ok, We didn't do anything really. What Dose of Clomid are you on now?
Well have a great day! TTYL :flower:[/QUOTE]

I'm still on 150mg. If it doesn't work this month then it's on to a new pill or possibly IUI. I'm just praying that it works this month. My husband and I decided this is our last year at TTC. Honestly I'm tired from the whole process. How was your day? Did you retest?

Well, I didn't test again, but I started spotting, so I am pretty sure I am out. I normaly spot a few days before I start AF. So as soon as I start I will call the Doc to get a refill on my Clomid. But Im ok. I just hate the anticipation, it's Killer!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/welcome2.gif

Well Im OUT! AF showed up today. I just phoned the Doc, she is calling in a refill of the Clomid, So I will start it on Tuesday 1/10/12. Of course it's a bummer AF arrived, but I am glad that it came on it's own, without Provera, and also it came on CD31. So it seem's my cycles are becoming more regular then before!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->