BnB not loading properly?

A

AppleBlossom

Everytime I log onto BnB it doesn't load properly. I've tried using IE, firefox and the safari browser on my iphone but it just ends up looking like this:

bnbps.jpg

Is there a problem with the site? It's been happening since Saturday

Mine has been the same for the last few days now. Ive cleared cookies ect on my laptop and it has made no change. :-(

Mine has been doing the same thing, but I just hit refresh and it comes up normal.

It so annoying isnt it! lol! Mines been messed up for a few days.. does it on my phone too :shrug: :/

Yep mines still doing it. Getting frustrating now.:wacko:

Mine has been messing up since last night. Starting to annoy me. Lol silly really

Mine did that yesterday, it went back to normal today so i'm sure it will go back to normal for everyone else soon :)

Mine started flicking back to normal and then back to not working properly this morning...now its just not working properly.

Mine's dodgy as well. I can't get on the site if I type the address in the address bar - I have to come in via google. It's been like this since the weekend. My Norton anti-virus has been going potty as well - saying there a risk of phishing which it's never done before...

Mine isn't working properly either. I've cleared my history, cache and cookies, restarted my computer.

Been this way since yesterday

Mines all over the place still.. No icons, No pictures, No links.. Arggh!
Isn't there anything administrators can do does anyone know? :/

I'm using google chrome on my laptop and it's fine but it's not loading properly on and off when I'm on my phone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->