BNB Prayer Circle (all faiths welcome!)

Nic1107

Mommy to a toddler
Reaction score
I was thinking, since we girls here share so much of our struggles and joy, it would be nice to have a place where we can request prayers when we are going through hard times. For some comfort and more voices lifting our prayers to God, please feel free to share anything and I- and hopefully other members will join in- will say a prayer for you. :flower:

Me tooooo!! The power of prayer is amazing!!!!

I need prayers for my MIL Doris. She has some serious mental issues going on - we're not too sure *what* at this point, but she is very unstable and we're trying to get her to a psychiatrist, but nothing is her fault (according to her) so she thinks we're all being awful to her, when we're trying to help. Thank you! :flow:

I need prayers for my MIL Doris. She has some serious mental issues going on - we're not too sure *what* at this point, but she is very unstable and we're trying to get her to a psychiatrist, but nothing is her fault (according to her) so she thinks we're all being awful to her, when we're trying to help. Thank you! :flow:

Your MIL is in my prayer tonight hun, hope she gets better soon :hugs:

im more than happy to remember others in my prayers, :hugs:

stiina your MIL will be remembered in mine :thumbup:

I'm more than happy to pray for people through difficult times or happy times! Anything you need to pray for then please be open so we can support you! gods with you :) x

I will remember your MIL in my prayers.

Ladies, if anyone is here my family needs your prayers tonight. My teenage nephew is in hospital with suspected meningitis :( They are still doing tests and my sister is terrified.

Ladies, if anyone is here my family needs your prayers tonight. My teenage nephew is in hospital with suspected meningitis :( They are still doing tests and my sister is terrified.

I'm here for you praying for your nephew's good health, hun. Hugs for your sister. :hugs:

will remember your nephew and whole family in my prayers hun

Thank you so much for your prayers :hugs: Thought I'd give a bit of an update; my nephew did have meningitis but, thanks be to God, he had the less dangerous kind (viral?) and is now out of hospital and doing fine :)

I've noticed this thread has loads of views but still so few posts! I'd just like to give it a little bump and extend the invitation again to share any requests for prayers, healing thoughts, positive energies, etc.

This is for anyone and everyone, no matter what your spiritual beliefs and no matter how 'big' or 'small' your request is. :hugs: So please don't be shy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->