BnB stalker

staycutee

mummy
Reaction score
Is there anyone you actually "stalk" on Bnb as in read all their posts?

I do :haha:

omg just realisedthere is the possiblity that others dont, i bet i just seem like a freak now

LOL ^ i wouldn't say i stalk anyone.
but i think me and some other bnb'ers are drawn to the same threads.

Yes a few... Then I go to bed and think about them :sex:

:rofl:

haha omg im the only one who does!! and of course itd be me who outs myself.

Yes a few... Then I go to bed and think about them :sex:

:rofl:

Aw thanks..and I thought it was just me :lol:

I think same as CG about being drawn to the same thread. There are some that I think 'oh they always have something interesting to say or give good advice etc..etc..' so maybe will have a look.

Not really, I mean if I see a thread of some of the people I am closer to then I will go and read it, but I dont check to see if they have posted and stuff.

I sometimes do like if I see a ticker saying someone has given birth I'll go look for the announcement or something.

I don't particularly stalk anybody :haha: but if I like what someone has posted, or if they interest me I'll maybe look at some of their other posts, that's usually when I'm bored though :shrug:

xo

I kind of do. Like i always read posts by Blah, because her Amelie and my Madi are so similar, they are often doing the same things. And i like to read posts by Hot Tea because i like like the way she says it how it is. Also Omars mum because i secretly want Madi and Omar to get married. Omg - actually, theres quite a few. Haha! What a stalking wierdo i am!

I'm not necessarily a stalker but if I'm in a forum and spot a post by someone who I usually see about then I'll read the post even if it's not something that I would usually look at :haha: The same faces seem to crop up a lot of places so it's hard not to :)

Yes i do, but i don't reply as i don't like them :rofl:

V xxx

The only time i stalked someone and search their profile and posts and threads was when i found out who my secret santa was...so i had to investigate and find out more:haha: but otherwise No i dont...........i read threads that interest me, regardless who they OP is.

I stalk admin cause I'm nosy an wana know who's been naughty :haha:

No but i know someone stalks me!!
im not saying who though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"