BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Summer Loving

It’s the holiday season and love is in the air... But all of that sun, sea and lots of booze seems to have gotten to some peoples heads and they don’t seem to be able to keep their hands to themselves. There are some promiscuous people around this summer, desperate to bag that man they have their eye one ... even if it means stealing him from another woman’s arms!! Can the faithful women keep the mistresses at bay and save their happy family home?

The game will consist of 25 players –

Faithful Women – 13 players will be assigned this role. It is your job to find out who those pesky mistresses are to keep them away from your husbands.

Head Mistress – 1 player will be assigned this role. You are in charge of the team of mistresses, if your team is split on voting each night then you have the deciding vote. You also have the ability to recruit 1 new mistress throughout the game (see rules below)You must pm me with the name of the player you wish to recruit onto your team.

Mistresses – 7 players will be assigned this role. It is your job to tempt those husbands to come over to the dark side and succumb to temptation

The Honey Trap – 1 player will be assigned this role. You will be sent out by the mistresses to try and throw the women off the scent of a mistress. You will be pm’d the name of one player and if you successfully get everyone to vote for them and have their identity revealed you will be promoted to a mistress and join their team. The mistresses know who you are but you wont know who they are until you join their team

The Drunk – 1 player will be assigned this role. You will witness one of these sordid meetings taking place and reveal to the faithful women the identity of the mistress. Trouble is you were so drunk that you can only remember 3 letters of the mistresses’ name. You can only do this at one point throughout the game. You must pm me when you would like to use your power and i will pm you the letters for your clue. You still have the same abilities in the game as the faithful women

The Private Detective – 1 player will be assigned this role. You have been sent out by the faithful women to find out where your men are and to find out what they are up to. You are allowed to disclose 3 clues at any point in the game. You must pm me when you would like to use a clue and i will send you however many you have asked for. You can then go back to the women and reveal what you know. You also have the same abilites as the faithful women

The Marriage Counsellor – 1 player will be assigned this role. You must observe these happy families in play and if a marriage gets broken up and you think there is something worth saving you have one opportunity to save the marriage and keep the couple together. You must pm me with the name of the person you would like to save and i will reinstate them back into the game. You still have the same abilities in the game as the faithful women

How it works
Each day the faithful women must discuss and vote for who they think is a mistress. Make your choices carefully as vote for the person who’s identity you wish to be revealed.

If you correctly reveal the identity of a mistress then you get a free pass onto the next day and you get to keep your husbands from those damn mistresses. However if you incorrectly guess the identity of a mistress then they mistress’s choice of player will have her husband stolen and will be out of the game.

However if at any point in the game you guess incorrectly THREE times in a row, the head mistress has the power to “recruit” one of the faithful women onto their team as a trainee mistress.

At various points throughout the game the honey trap, the drunks, the private detective and the marriage counsellor will come into play (see roles above)

Each day of the game runs from 9pm (GMT) to 9pm, all votes must be cast by then, if not then we will go with the majority. I must also have received the mistresses’ choice via pm by this time.

This will go on for 7 days and at the end of the 7 days the team with the highest number of people wins!!

I will update the opening post daily so be sure to check it. I will list each player’s username and when they have their husband stolen or their identity is revealed I will change the colour to either

Faithful Woman (Alive) – GREEN
Faithful Woman (Dead) – RED
Mistress – BLUE
Honey Trap – ORANGE
Drunk – YELLOW
Marriage Counsellor - PURPLE
Private Detective - PINK

Rules
You must NOT reveal your identity on the discussion thread, whatever role you have been assigned. Only the drunks, the marriage counsellor and the private detective can reveal their roles if they wish to

If you are assigned the role of a mistress you must not discuss this with anyone other than your team mates and the honey trap via pm.

If you are assigned the role of honey trap you will not know who the mistresses are until you join their team.

You have 24 hours to discuss who you would like to vote for . If you haven’t voted by 9pm then we will go with the majority vote.

Once your marriage has been wrecked you cannot continue to play or vote in the game thread until the game is over.

You can only vote once each day and it cannot be changed so use your vote wisely

And lastly.... have fun!!

Please post a reply to this thread if you would like to play, spaces are on a first come first served basis so once we hit 25 players the game is full. This thread will also be used for questions on the game so if your not sure of something please ask

Players
1. Thelilbump
2. Bexy22 - DRUNK
3. Bigbelly2
4. Princessbump - HONEY TRAP
5. Luvbunsazzle - PRIVATE DETECTIVE
6. Linzi
7. Nikkinoonoo
8. JennyLynn512 - FAITHFUL WOMAN - DEAD
9. Panda Ally - MISTRESS
10. Tezzy - MISTRESS
11. Dawny690 - FAITHFUL WOMAN - ALIVE
12. Mamafy
13. Vickie - MARRIAGE COUNSELLOR
14. Sparkswillfly
15. Sam#3
16. Tasha
17. Sarah88 - MISTRESS
18. Serina27
19' Clairebear - MISTRESS
20. Embo216
21. Danni2609
22. Jemma_x
23. Kirstin
24. Jem

Summer Loving Blinkies Added
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/blinkie-1.gif
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/blinkie222.gif
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/blinkie111.gif
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/blinkie2121.gif
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/blinkie2133.gif
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/blinkie888.gif
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/blinkie333.gif
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/blinkie555.gif

Summer Loving Day One
Vickie revealed her identity as marriage counsellor
Bexy_22 revealed her identity as the drunk
Luvbunsazzle revealed her identity as the private detective

1st clue revealed by the PD : Letter N in their username and a daughter under 1 - Also with a post count of 5000 or less

JennyLynn is revealed as a faithful woman
JennyLynn is killed off by the mistresses

Summer Loving Day Two
Panda Ally is revealed as a mistress
Princess bump is revealed as the honey trap and is now promoted to a mistress

Summer Loving Day Three
2nd clue revealed by the PD: Letter E in their username and a post count over 4000
Clairebear is revealed as a mistress

Summer Loving Day Four
UPDATE:

a faithful woman will now be recruited by the mistresses to take the place of a missing player. mistresses, you have untill 11pm to come to a decision and pm us the name of the faithful woman you wish to recruit.

no questions. we're doing this fairly before people start kicking off.

Clue No3 given -One mistress has numbers in her username

Dawny690 was revealed as a faithful woman
Dawny690 was killed off by the mistress's

Summer Loving Day Five
The marriage counsellor has decided to save dawny690 and bring her back into the game

Clue No4 given - As well as containing numbers one mistress's username contains the letter S

Sarah88 is revealed as a mistress

Summer Loving Day Six
Tezzy was revealed as a mistress

Summer Loving Day Seven

Since we cannot run a poll until we are down to 20 players you must pm your vote to either myself or Toria by 9pm each night.

There will be an updated post to follow which will keep a track of the votes so you can see who's got what.

As soon as we hit 20 we will take it to the polls :)

Is everyone clear about the temporary voting situation?

i wonna know who the drunk is...im sure we have a fair few on here :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->