BnB Village - Day Ten *FINAL results page 344*

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
This game has reached its full capacity and is current closed - Check back for a new game soon!!

Please do not VOTE in the daily polls if you are not a participant of the game - Thank You

BnB Village

BnB village is a little community in the south of England where lots of happy mummies and babies live ... but beware!! There is a team of evil health visitors lurking around trying to steal the mummies and babies and send them away into care. Our job is to stop the baddies from doing this and save all of the mummies and babies. The object of the game is for the health visitors to get the amount of mummies and babies left to the same amount or less of health visitors left. If at the end of the game there are more mummies and babies than health visitors then the mummies win!!

The game will consist of 20 players....

Town Mayor – 1 person will be assigned this role. They have a special power to save ONE mummy from being killed/taken into care. When it is announced who is killed off/taken into care if the town mayor wants to save them they must pm me and i will put the mummy back into the game.

Health Visitors – 5 people will be assigned this role. Each day of the game you must communicate via pm and discuss which mummy and baby you want to kill off/take into social care.

Mummies – 14 people will be assigned this role. Each day one of you will be taken into social care by the health visitors. Your aim is to try and keep your team together and remain bigger than the health visitors.

How it works
Each day the team of health visitors will pm me with their choice of mummy that they want to kill off/take into care by 9pm (GMT) I will then post on the thread who has been killed off/taken into care. For the rest of the 24 hours leading up to the next swipe you must all discuss who you think is a health visitor and nominate one person who’s identity you wish to be revealed. If you correctly guess the identity of a health visitor you will win a free pass to the next day and no one will be killed off/taken into care from your team. If you incorrectly guess the identities of HV's THREE times in a row then the HV's will be allowed to kill off TWO people in the following day of the game.

This will go on for 10 days and at the end of the ten days the team with the most players WINS!!

I will update on the opening post daily ... so be sure to check it. I will list each players username, and when killed/taken into care or their identity is revealed i will change the colour to either
Health Visitor – BLUE
Mummy (Alive) – GREEN
Mummy (Taken into care) – RED
Town Mayor - PURPLE

Rules

You must NOT reveal your identity on the discussion thread whatever role you have been assigned, only the town mayor can reveal their role.

If you are assigned the role of a health visitor you must not discuss this with anyone apart from your team mates via pm

You have 24 hours to discuss who you would like to nominate to have their identity revealed. I will assign someone to take care of counting the votes and at 9pm (GMT) they will reveal the member who received the most votes, then in turn i will reveal their identity.

If you are assigned the role of a health visitor you must discuss who you would like to take into social care and have a pm to me ready for posting at 9pm (GMT)

Once you have been killed off/taken into care you cannot continue to post in the thread until the game is over.

Players
1. 4thbump - MUMMY - DEAD
2. caz81 - MUMMY - DEAD
3. Toria
4. Bexy22 - MUMMY - ALIVE
5. Tasha - MUMMY - DEAD
6. orange-sox - TOWN MAYOR
7. luvbunsazzle
8. tezzy - MUMMY - ALIVE
9. nikky0907 - MUMMY - DEAD
10. linzi
11. mamafy - HEALTH VISITOR
12. panda-ally - MUMMY - ALIVE
13. angels330
14. lilbabyboo
15. maddiwatts19
16. Ema - MUMMY - DEAD
17. oOKayOo - MUMMY - DEAD
18. Kaci
19. Leedsforever
20. Mum 2 three - MUMMY - DEAD

BnB Village Day One
Town Mayor is revealed as - Orange-Sox
oOKayOo's identity is revealed as a mummy
The HV's win the point and take Caz81 into care

BnB Village Day Two
Bexy_22's identity is revealed as a mummy
The HV's win the point and take Nikky0907 into care

BnB Village Day Three
Tezzy's identity is revealed as a mummy
The HV's win TWO points and take 4thbump and mum 2 three into care

BnB Village Day Four
Mamafy's identity is revealed as a health visitor
The mummies win the point and no mummy is taken into care

BnB Village Day Five
Ema's identity is revealed as a mummy
The HV's win the point and take oOKayOo into care

BnB Village Day Six
The Town Mayor has re instated oOKayOo back into the game
Panda Allys identity is revealed as a mummy
The HV's win the point and take Ema into care

BnB Village Day Seven
Tasha's identity is revealed as a mummy
The HV's win 2 points and take oOKayOo and Tasha into care

....start accusing each other of being the health visitor. Right?

I think so....

Right who would you put down as a misery nasty moo ha ha

hmm they all are quiet

Right all pm's are sent!! You should all know who you are in the game by now!!

Let the accusations begin :rofl:

I wonder if the town mayor is going to reveal themselves or keep it a secret

i'm slightly less confused, and rather excited now!! :D oh the things you find exciting to do on a Friday night when your a mummy...:rofl:

maybe they're being quiet to confuse you?! :lol:

I think the town mayor is ..........

Oh wait i know who the town mayor is :rofl:

You all better kiss her butt because she's the only one who can save you :rofl:

^^ Maybe Maddi..... she's all sweet and innocent:coolio:

edit: not the mayor, the Health visitor I mean :lol:

I think the town mayor is ..........

Oh wait i know who the town mayor is :rofl:

You all better kiss her butt because she's the only one who can save you :rofl:

But you need to tell us whos butt do we need to kiss! :rofl:

^^ Maybe Maddi..... she's all sweet and innocent:coolio:

you've just made a friend for life saying that.... :D :hugs: ......... not now you've edited :hissy:

well if the Town Mayor is someone sweet and innocent, that rules Toria and Kerry out...:rofl: JOKING! x

Nope my hunch is wiggle butt

Couldn't work out what to write!! :dohh:

Wheres everyone else? They'd better not be in bed!! lol

oh bugger do i have to stay up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583