• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Boards!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
OH has moved the boards about sorry for any sharp confusion :oops:

If anyone thinks it was a naff move please speak up so we can hear you :rofl:

Hmmmm not saying its naff, but i think it looked better with ttc and pg boards up the top since thats what primarily the site is about.

Lol not even noticed :oops:

I just go throught from posts since last visit :D

the logo? Thats vanish temporarily to sort out the layout

may put it back ~ for the time being I put it up the top because ppl post in the chatter box lounge the most (less scrolling for you).

(logo will be back in a bit ~ just sorting it so the forum works on all size screens).

W.>

Arcanegirl said:
the logo? Thats vanish temporarily to sort out the layout

lol now i need 2 keep hittin back!!! :evil:

Arcanegirl said:
Hmmmm not saying its naff, but i think it looked better with ttc and pg boards up the top since thats what primarily the site is about.

me too, i dont like change! lol

xxx

Tell ya what ~ Give me some time to put the new bits n pieces on the forum: there's gonna be a few new sections, if you still don't like it when I'm done I'll put it back.

W.>

ooo new sections?!

cool! :D

*wonders what they could be*

xx

oooh what about a slapping section???

If we get p'd off with anyone we take them in for a cyber slap then its over with :D

I like it

but what is SIRRY? lol

xxxx

Meant to say sorry i think

:lol: Ican talk i do mistakes all the time lol

Trust you Yvanne :roll: :lol:

Jo, I like your thinking! :D

I too liked it the other way :oops: I like to go thru the posts we are hear for, first, then have fun in the general chatter bit and let my hair down, as I tend to get wrapped up in there once I hit it! :oops:
:argh:

AG the forums for TTC & parenting - Thats what we want to attract anyway so the TTC is above the other pregnancy & parenting boards :D

I said to my OH it's what your use too because I don't like it either but because it's what your use to if it was this way & had been changed to the way it was before hand it would be the same. I don;t think any human was born to like change :D

Hope that makes sense!

An if anyones on if you get the odd error just press back on your browser once or if things look different it's because hes playing .... (lucky babyandbump :cloud9:

so what you're saying is, put & shut up? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"