body clock playing with my mind....

charlene7828

Reaction score
Hi guys.
firstly I havent been here in years....
used this forum throughout my entire 3rd pregnancy, after the birth I sadly lost touch with the page. Now trying for number 4 and I rembered how much I loved it here.

basically the reson for my post is im very confused with whats going on with my cycle.
its always 28day, always since puberty.
was only ever late when I got pregnant.
its also always heavy with lots of back pain.

we only recently started to try for number 4. Only birth control I used up until our decission was condoms.
But literally the month we decide to try my period for the first time ever starts to play games with me.
Firstly it comes a week early.....
but it seems normal other than that....
next month its a week late.... so I tink bingo im pregnant.... literally I done a test every day for the 7 days its late and negative. I was getting annoyed with my patience thinking im just testing far 2 early.
but then I started getting spotting. I was little dissapointed but I grabed a pad and carried on with my day.
but it never came properly!! A spot here and a spot there but only when wiping. Google kept telling me its implanatiom bleeding.... crazy right? A week after my period due???
today its heavier but stilll nothing like my period should be.

Anybody got any idea what going on? I do not believe its implanation bleeding but it not my normal period either.
any help would be appreicated.
sorry this post is sooooo long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"