Body Hair, Facial Hair...Hair hair hair

Alibeebs

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Anyone else noticing a difference in hair growth????

Its growing rapid on my top leg!!!! ive never had hair there before. :cry:
Also my little hairs on my belly are now dark and also my "moustache" is visible

Usually all just baby blonde hairs

:hissy: :hissy:

Im fed up of it already. im a hair free girl. :(

xxxx

I've suddenly got more grey hairs.....at 27????, but not really noticed them anywhere else chick sorry xx

Ha ha.

Now that you mention it I said to OH the other day my belly hair (garden path I guess) is BLACK!! And the hairs are about an inch long!!

i was mortified when my OH pointed out a random black hair coming from my cheek the other day! never had that before and i'd definatly like to blame it on pregnancy!

:blush:

yep tons of hair here !! my belly has now got a noticible line of brown hairs an the hairs on my legs are growning quicker then i can keep up wit :rofl:

according to myth and legend, or old wives tales if we are being precise this can be an indicator of a boy lol! Believed to be linked to increased testosterone - it's got at least a 50% chance of being right!

Enjoy it hun, lots of women here would give their eye teeth to be able to complain about pregnancy symptoms! My fear is that I'm going to be reduced to hubby shaving my legs for me before I go into labour. God, the shame!!! I am dark haired so can't go too long without shaving my legs at the best of times and I don't care whether the midwifes aren't looking at my legs or not I will not go into hospital looking like a guerilla :rofl:

hahaha, i hate it when they notice stuff, its ok, i have two random black hairs on my face.... but i think i make up for it in looks! haha (i like to think)

thats so strange I was in the shower last night & noticed how much darker the hairs on my tummy are now I'm blonde so hair light hair all over x
I have also noticed the odd hair sprout up on my face, I quickly have to get the tweezers before anyone sees :blush:
Its all part & Parcel though & I love it x

Just grays too! I have notice about 5 grays that are only about an inch long which means they are new growth. I am 30. Have only ever had maybe one or two grays before.:cry:

I was totally grossed out when I found black nipple hairs when preggo with DS!!!!!!!! ooer!

Tell me about it ! I am quite dark anyway and quite hairy in places although my legs were never that bad for some reason .. Well holy god they are unbelievable now like gorilla's legs. Hair on my stomach has increased I always waxed my belly button anyway but this has increased aswell ! So spots , fat belly and body hair my god i sound soooo attractive LOL

Hey, I too have some little dark hairs on my chin and belly! Im plucking at the mo but if they hang about after this baby is born I am going for the frickin' laser!

God bless these Boards. Just when you start to panic about something, so does someone else and you feel all nice and normal again! Yes !! Me too with the hair. Ugh. So gross isnt it. Just when you are feeling at your most feminine and you think your body is doing what women's bodies are designed for - they chuck some random hair in the way and make you feel horrid!

Thanks for sharing and making me feel normal again girlies!! :happydance::muaha:

xxx

Ive got a hairy belly now. I look like something of planet of the apes :-(

haha, its so good to know im not the only one thats turning into a temporary gorilla!!!!

xxx

I remember this well, I had a hairy chin. moustache, hair legs, arms sides of my furry face, but luckily it went within weeks after birth phhhewwww..... the joys of pregnancy ay xxx congrats all

I'm glad it's not just me.
my top lip has gotten really dark, my tummy hair has increased in length, colour and quantity and the hair on my thighs has gone from being white and un-noticeable to thick and coarse it's horrid.

i keep finding strays on my chin and the hair under my chin on my neck line also appear to be darker. one thing for sure the more you do to it the greater the chance it's gonna stick around after the pregnancy (ie don't shave facial hair) to i guess i'll need to look hairy for a while. sorry honey! :rofl:

I'm not a hairy person.

TMI but before I got pregnant, never grew armpit hair; had it in pregnancy.. now that I'm not pregnant, it hasn't been growing back at all either :)

All this hairiness is soooo depressing! I've got a noticeable tash as well...... Horrible..... My eye brows are like that monobrow baby in the simpsons and my bikini hairs are growing at a frightening rate!! I'm going to the beauticians soon to sort out my tash and eye brows as I have a voucher for a lovely indian head massage so I'll have the torture done first and then relax with the massage. Heaven.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->