Boob job before baby ? Tempted !

patienceiav

Reaction score
Hi ladies !

Is there anyone else that has currently got implants in and are TTC ? Or anyone considering it ? :shrug:

I'm creeping closer to the 2year TTC mark, I always wanted to have my boobs done years and years ago but held off as a post baby treat, now i've put up with hating my boobs for 15 years now and always figured it'd be a post baby treat, now i'm facing another 2years WTT and just can't take it any more !

Is anyone else thinking about a boob job before having a baby ? Or has/hasn't had problems with BF when having implants ?

:happydance:

If I was to have them done it would be after having a baby or you might need to have them re done. They go gigantic when ur pg mine are still big and not droopy so I'm lucky I've gone from an a to a d so it was a free boob job for me lol but that's just my opinion I'd get it done after incase when ur boobs grow with ur implants ur not having to get them redone if they are not what u want them to look like after giving birth

I had mine done prior to TTC. It was something I really wanted and felt I shouldn't have to put it off

I got my boobs done 3 years ago. I had 2 kids (breastfed my youngest for 13 months and he sucked them dry lol). I got them done because I figured I wouldn't be having kids any time soon, but knew I would want them in the future. I plan to get them done again when its been 10 years, and after I am COMPLETELY done with having kids..

If I were you, I would wait it out. Because the way I see it, if you get a boob job, it takes about a year for your breasts to drop into their final position. If you get pregnant before then, I don't know how that will affect your implants. And then if you breastfeed, once you are done, they probably won't look the best. So in my opinion it would be like wasting money you know?

I got mine done about 3 years ago and we're TTC #1 right now, not sure how they will be after having kids but I had already planned on having them re-done at the 10 year mark anyways. I have a close friend that got hers done and found out she was pregnant a month later so she didn't even get a chance to fully 'enjoy' them before getting pregnant but they still look great and I don't think pregnancy had any impact on the healing process or anything else.

If you want them, get them! You never know, you might not be able to afford it after kids so you might as well have them done before hand so you'll be happier with your body, even if they sag a little after children, you'll probably still be happier with that result than with what you have now if you're really that unhappy with your natural breasts.

I'm fully aware they may change after bf, but after ltttc and having hated them for so long I'm really not interested in waiting for after baby, that was fun when I thought I'd actually get pregnant :/

Thanks for your experiences ladies ^_^ I'm more determined to do it the further I get dragged from ttc due to varying circumstances that will put us at square one in 2 years and basically no chance of a bfp during that time :( I'd rather regret a boob job than not, funny as that sounds! I'm grumpy and sick and tired of ttc and my tits :haha:

haha I would feel the same way! Go for it! They are the best 'investment' I've ever made!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->