boob jobs

twinkletoes

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Im looking at having my boobs put back whwre they should be (a breast lift) as they are very saggy lol. Has anyone, or does anyone know anyone who has had this done???
Im a little scared of what this entails as ive heard alot of horror stories

I haven't/don't know of anyone that has been through this. Pre-children I was up for cosmetic surgery but now I wouldn't have it done unless I'd been in a horrific accident and needed it to help me with my day to day life. Personally I think that any risks of unnecessary surgery are too high when you have little ones to consider, but that's just me :D Plus my boobies are looking pretty magnificent at the moment, think it's pregnancy swelling :lol:

The horror stories would put me off because they are true!!!

I knew someone who had a boob job & started having problems - I can't remember the details I worked with her but I wasn't overly keen or bothered LOL All I know is it cost her roughly the same price to get it sorted as it did to do them in first place! :?

Ive had rhinoplasty (nose job) :D Nothing to it at all apart from it cost me £3500 :shock:

well i may not have to pay for it yet, but im not going to go into that. the only reason i want them done is because the are bloody depressing me!

Oh how exciting, I'd love my boobs done :D

Are you getting them on the NHS?

I got my nose done at Bupa :D

i woul love on but i would be shot scared of going under

well ive been under a few times for ops so im not scared of that. im scared of them putting my nipples back in the wrong place or something. yes KX hopefully im getting them done on the NHS

Good on you Twinkletoes :wink:

I tried to get my nose done on the NHS as I was bullied throughout school for having a little bump on my nose and it effected my confidence big time, but the waiting list was the length of my arm :shock:

Now I would love to get rid of my baby belly, no amount of exercise is taking the pouch away. :cry:

Good luck x

I can understand why you had a nose job K :hugs: but honestly I never see the reason behind boob jobs & such & the possibilities are a bit scarey!

Why are your boobs depressing you?

Well I have to lift mine up now 2 c my flower :rofl:

my sister had a breast reduction done by the NHS she was huge but im sorry to say they didnt make a nice job of it, the scars are awfull looking and she has one higher than the other

i dont want to put you off at all becasue if i had the cash i would get mine dont plus more :wink:
but not sure if a lift is just like a reduction or not?

xxxxxxx

Hello, I have silicone boobies! Is that what you had in mind?
I love mine to bits, have had no probs what so ever. Ihad the option of having them on NHS but was huge waiting list or (the option I went for was to pay half, and the NHS pay half, and use an approved private hospital) that way I could get done a lot quicker.

I had a spinal curveture as I grew up, which I had corrected with metal rods, but it made my hips, shoulders and rib cage uneven which although they pulled back into place with the rods, still left my chest very uneven. They did talk about moving a nipple upwards but they didnt need to in the end, and this is more drastic, as these means you wont be able to breast feed, you will have almost definatly loss of sensation to some extent, and in rare cases have the nipple die on you and have to be removed. Plus scaring is not very good, same as if you have a reduction. These are more drastic and have a lot of risks, but a standard boob job which will also lift them is very straight forward with minimal risk and you can even be back home the same day.

i dont understand why the nhs will pay for boob jobs but wont pay for babies to have the helmet on their head to help flat head :x

my friend was born with no breast tissiues so was flatter then flat i understand her case and boob reductions for health reasons etc but not just because they are saggy after kids. thats just the way life is.
nothing a pushup bra cant help

I'd love my boobs done, liposuction on the hips and bum, botox, porcelain teeth. :lol:

My friend has had her boobs done, fab, and my best mate got out of hospital yesterday after having her nose done too, all done privately tho :D

Dionne said:
i dont understand why the nhs will pay for boob jobs but wont pay for babies to have the helmet on their head to help flat head :x

my friend was born with no breast tissiues so was flatter then flat i understand her case and boob reductions for health reasons etc but not just because they are saggy after kids. thats just the way life is.
nothing a pushup bra cant help

I agree hon :)

I agree too, my daughter suffered from FHS but couldn't get a helmet on NHS so we didn't bother as couldn't afford it. :(

I think the helmet will become more avaliable in the NHS in time, cosmetic surgery was around for a long time before it was made avaliable on the NHS, and to get it you need to have very good reason, like a growth defect like me, or disfigurement from something like a masectomy. If its because its making you depressed you cant just go to your GP and say you dont like your tits and get it done, you have to have had it cause sevear physcological damage and show that it is actaully causing you problems in your dad to day life, and thy send you to see phsycologists before agreeing to anything, its not as straight forawrd as people think.

The reason FHS cannot be treated on the NHS is because its still not a recognised prolem with doctors and they do not agree to the treatment as its generally only a temporary prolem that corrects as the child ages/stops laying on their back and the skull bones continue to move and fuse. same with birth marks,. Noah cannot have his strawberry birth mark removed from the side of his head because normally after about 3 years they shrink and go away on their own, so its not worth causing the distress to a child by treating it.
I personally strongly disagree with the helmets, because I spent 6 months in a body brace in my teens after spinal surgery 24 hours a day and know how uncomfortable and disressing it is.

well would you call suicide a severe effect on your day to day life. coz i dont like to admit this, but i attempted it in june because of a number of reasons, one of them being i hate the way i look

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->