Boob League

KiwiMOM

Reaction score
just went to my first La Leche League meeting.. it was awesome :thumbup: I seriously recommend all you future breast-feeders check it out! There were 2 babies there, and I got to hold both of them.. one was shrieking and we were all taking a turn holding her.. I get uncomfortable in front of the mother though iykwim? Its hard to sooth a baby with the mother anxiously watching you. The other baby's mother was like "can you please hold her for a sec?" and before I could answer she was in my arms.. it was actually really lovely :cloud9:

But on a breastfeeding front it was awesome (the topic was the early days of breastfeeding) and it was so cool to hear what issues people had when they started and what they did to over come, worries that they had before baby and how they were supported through them. It made me feel very confident in my choice, I'm REALLY determined to breastfeed and I often hear stories of "I wanted to but it just didn't work out" or "try but it might not work out" and that isn't the mind set I want to have going into breastfeeding. I don't mean that offensively to anyone on here obviously.. I just mean for me I don't want to go into it with failure on my mind.. if I fail I will deal with that when it happens. :flower:

Haha, that sounds awesome. And I definitely have the same mind set on breast feeding, the only way i will use formula is if I don't get any milk. I am determined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->