boob leakage and weight gain!

Noonoo1

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Well, I have two questions.

1) My boobs haven't leaked once - and they've only grown a little bit (never had much upfront to start with :nope:). Is leakage part and parcel or pregnancy or does it just not happen for some women? If it doesn't happen, is this more likely to mean you might have problems with BF?

2) Yesterday I was having a good laugh with some mates about how much weight I've gained (no point crying about it!) and how much they gained throughout their pregnancies. One of my friends beat us all by starting off at 9 stone and ending pregnancy at well over over 14 stone! She's lost it all now and looks fab but, can anyone beat over five stone of weight gain for a non-multiple pregnancy?! :wacko:

Can't answer the weight gain (5 stone! :eek:) but the not-leaking is perfectly normal and has nothing to do with whether you'll be able to breastfeed or not!

:hugs:

For me:

1. I've never had much up front either, started off as a 32 A now a 36B, so apart from ribcage expansion and some "fullness" I've not had much pregnancy growth either - dissapinting...!
I too have had no leakage apart from some clear fluid drops when I've squeezed my nipples. I have been told that again this is normal and will not affect breastfeeding later!

2. I can't beat 5 stone weight gain, but I started at just under 9 stone and this morning weighed in at exactly 13 stone, so not far off lol! I've normally got a great metabolism and find it really easy to lose weight and tone up - I hope this pregnancy has not put a stop to this lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->