Boob prodders unite!

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
Anyone else constantly prodding their own boobs during the 2ww because you're trying to see if they're tender?! I've been doing it for the last 2 days and I think I've made them tender by prodding so much, doh!

Haha I do this every tww! :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Oh yeah, definitely!! It starts with an all over "feel up" and then progresses to some weird nipple pinching/poking....and I'm not really in to nipple play. Haha! Probably TMI but whatever, I've said so many things on this site that I thought I wouldn't even say to my closest friends!

LOL. Thanks for making me laugh. Guilty as charged! Poor boobies.

OMG, this is an EXCELLENT thread! I'm a total boob prodder during O time AND right before AF or BFN/BFP! I do it so often during those times, i don't even realize it anymore. It would be so AWKWARD if someone caught me at work feeling myself up. :haha:

Yep me too, running up and down the stairs is also a good test when the prodding has got too much ! Lol

Oh man, I don't need to prod them. I know without even touching them that they hurt :p

OMG yessss.......My husband thinks I am crazy now because everytime after we "Do the deed" I am constantly prodding, squishing, adjusting for the next few weeks.
Poor things.

While sat at my desk at work I've started doing an across body arm stretch so I can press my upper arm against them to check if they're tender! :roll:

i think i need to join the group now since i cant leave my nipples alone tnt. I think they hurt as i always change out of my work clothes when i get home and i was chopping an onion and my arm was rubbing my boob and feeling uncomfortable lol

now i cant leave them be!! :wacko:

While sat at my desk at work I've started doing an across body arm stretch so I can press my upper arm against them to check if they're tender! :roll:

Haha brilliant! ill keep this in mind! /reaches for the stapler!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->