boob question

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

last night i had a hottish bath, well after 5mins of being in there i noticed white stuff coming from nipples. i'm only 21weeks and thought it was abit early for the "pre-milk" to start coming.

any ideas?

i think its is pre milk, i had this roughly 21 weeks too and when i was in the bath. scared the crap outta me!! i get it on and off now.

thanks. i dont recall it with the other 2 which i why i asked,

Deffo will be colostrum hun, I think it gets earlier with each pg so it is completely normal! I haven't leaked yet but DH says he is scared of touching my boobs now just in case he gets squirted in the eye LOL!!

Yep...colostrum...I'm almost 16 weeks and I'm already getting the tingling sensation on my breastsss.specially if I get too hot...so I know that is coming really really soon..

Apparantly the hot water in a bath can stimulate your milk ducts so totally normal, midwifes recommend it as a remedy if your struggling to produce milk when breastfeeding

thanks everyone. as said i dont recall it this early with other 2. i'm fine today and not got "wet" patches etc. it pretty much stopped when i got out the bath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"