Boobage??

Cvining

Reaction score
ok,

so i know i have already posted stuff about not having any type of boob leakage and such... but i think my milk like just came in last night or something... cause i :blush:squeezed:blush: my nipple a bit and like a whole bunch of milky stuff came out!!! i screamed and was totally grossed out with myself... like, i knew it was going to happen and stuff... but hey! theyre my boobs and stuffs coming out of them! ick... lol

...TMI...

is it normal for it to be like a yellowy color?? cause it was... and i want to make sure it is normal...

Perfectly normal to be a yellowy colour, its coloustrum which comes in before your milk does.

I have the same thing hun! I read about people leaking, but I didn't (still haven't), but I can squeeze it out!! It's yellow, it's colostrum, and it's normal :) I was freaked out by it the first time I did it too!! Then I ran and told my hubby, and did it again! lol..... It's weird seeing our bodies change isn't it? I guess it means we work!

I've had this since about 18 weeks. All I have to do is just poke next to my nipple and clearish stuff comes out. At first it was thick and bright yellow/orange but now it is clear/white.

It was one of the first things that made me realize I'm really going to have a baby. Strange to think of all the things that happen to us when we're pregnant.

well i guess my body works then... lol the hubby was totally grossed out by it... and of course he had to see me do it again... lol men are very strange... but yea...

Perfectly normal hun,i first noticed this when i was about 16 weeks! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->