Boobies

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :hissy:

Regardless if this pregnancy is in the righh place or not ... negative I know ... but OMG my boobs KILL! I don't even have to move in the morning now & they really really hurt :cry: Coming down the stairs they HURT ... going over a bump in the road they HURT :hissy:

Anyone else had this around the 6 week mark?

Yup and it fades about week 14 sorry I know is horrid but they will get better and it is all good nice strong hormones.

They are really sharp aches though!! Thats bad if up to 14 weeks ... I will moan the whole time. My OH keeps going to grab em GRRRR

awwww well at least myn hurt til week 14 now they hurt now with pissing milk that will not bog off. Grrrrr feel like a milking cow.

Nah seriousley tho hormones are nice and strong

Yup, mine felt like they were on fire. Had a fab rack though :)

i get sensitive nipples but i have been lucky enough never to get sore boobs in any of my pregnancies

its a good sign tho! :D

xx

I havent really suffered much with achey boobs- leaking boobies, but not achey. ;) Hope it eases itself off soon. x

ooh my left one is killing me so soreeeeee i could cry

Boobs like bricks !!!

Good sign though ... strap em up tight and leave em alone a the MW would tell ya!

xxx

Its horrible isn't it?

I know its not nice, but the fact your boobies are so sore is a good sign. If you were no longer pregnant, the tenderness would pretty much disappear quite quickly - So don't knock it too much! lol

Easy for me to say I know!

I remember when i was pg with Gabriel, my boobs were sooooo sore, i couldn't bare anyone anywhere near me and stairs, omg the pain. Good sign though.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just be grateful that the weather is warm. Nothing worse than a cold chill on those sore boobies. :shock: :lol:

I agree with everyone else. Sore boobs are def a good sign. :hugs:

I only suffered till around week 8/9 and then they were fine again, haven't been sore since. But I don't have much to get sore :cry:

Sounds like a great Pg sign (still have everything crossed for your scan this week) :hugs:

Cx

I had sore bbs, OMG it was painful to say the least, but as Helen says, be greatful it is warm.......the cold kills! :cry: Excellent sign of good hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->