Boobiessss ¬¬'

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by Luhweez, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Luhweez

Luhweez Guest

Do boobs ever go back to like..kindof normal? i was in the bath and just thinking my god my boobs are HUGE and they dont sit nice anymore unless im wearing a bra, will they ever look good again?

2. xarlenex

xarlenex Well-Known Member

Mines got tiny afterwards..they shrunk away :( I dont know if that possibly had anything to do with breastfeeding the first few days though.

3. missjacey44

missjacey44 Jacey & Baby Tye

This is what i dont want to happen :( lol

4. Im really hoping that doesnt happen. I was a 32A before! I couldnt possibly be any smaller!

5. Whisper

Whisper Mummy to DD & DS

I was the same 34A pre-pregnancy and they seem to be getting bigger still (could be down to breastfeeding) think i'm a D cup now on the smaller one....oh yeh one is bigger than the other!

When they are full though they look like i have had a boob job, i'm liking my new look! Hope they dont get saggy when i stop breast feeding !:blush:

6. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

Im afraid of them getting too big and then shrinking and getting too saggy :( Mine haven't grown alot, I was a B34 pre-pregnancy and they have just started growing out of a B36...

They do look hideous though, lots of stretchmarks :(

7. Luhweez

Luhweez Guest

:o ryder i wish mine had only grown to that, i've gone from a 34B to a 36DD! and imagine the stretchmarks on mine :| fake tan covers them nicely though..

8. Uvlollypop

Uvlollypop finally a mum

mine went from a c cup to an h when i got pregnant the first time! then they stayed around d/e the stretch marks were awful but they have faded over time.

9. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

God I hope mine dont grow to DD... They will match my butt... lol

10. I can only pray for DDs