boobs and underwear!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by celine, Apr 23, 2009.

1. celine

celine Well-Known Member

Ok this is a boobs n underwear topic!!
    I honestly dont think my boobs have grown much since being preggy, I havent actually gone up a size but have bought mat bras - they are def fuller (as if someone blew into them like a balloon :rofl:) but not too big.
    So I decided to use my norm bikini top the other day and wore it under a t-shirt and beleive it or not by the end of the day I had HUGE marks digging into my neck from the weight of my boobs i was really shocked! anyone else feel this way?
    Are my boobs gonna eventually grow more? I want to buy more bras but was waiting for the next growth spurt!

I have been wear the same pants/underwear and havent bought any specail but im starting to worry cos I think my hips are widening - if I need to buy bigger or mat ones? Can anyone help?

2. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

I just bought some normal sports bras at about 25 weeks but in my normal size and they suck with me even til now! I hate wearing them though, i've been blessed with a bit too much on the boobage front but they seem to make them look droopy and small!

Bring on the underwire again!

3. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

i'd buy either cheapo bra's in a bigger size or maternity/nursing bra's as your boobs are going to change size about 10 times throughout your pregnancy :)

4. wishingonastar

wishingonastar Well-Known Member

i've seen some women on here saying they get their nursing bra fitting about 36-36 weeks so that'd be in about 4 weeks for you...

5. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

I've stayed in the same underwear but I've gone up many a bra size. I need to go and do another self-fitting (I always get a lecture on wearing underwire if I get fitted at Debenhams) but I'm trying to last in my current bras until I'm 36 weeks and can get an NCT volunteer to come and do my nursing bra.

6. miss charlie

miss charlie 1st timester

I cant wait to see if my bb's get any bigger. Its part of my body I have always loathed with a passion and would do anything to have surgery (one day I'll be able to afford it lol) so to be able to have them bigger even for only a month or two painful or not I cant wait.

7. Paxton

Paxton Mum + Wife-to-be

Mine grew about 2 sizes >.< I'm still wearing my original bra, but the back cuts into me and I'm spilling out of it :p Off to Value Village I go...~

8. Dukechick

Dukechick Wife & proud Mom of 2

My boobs look the same, and still fit into my normal bras, but they do feel heavier.

I just noticed the other day that my panties are getting a little bit tight. All I own are thongs.... I'm thinking I might have to buy a few bigger pair soon, seems like I'm gonna need them for the last few weeks, and afterwards too.

9. Genna

Genna Well-Known Member

:rofl: dido! I rememeber when i first found out I was pregnant, I was already about 10 weeks.. I used to wake up every morning and first thing check my boobs to see if they'd grown any!! :rofl: I gave up after a few months of no progress!! lol Now I can't wait until Marley's born to see if the so called " chest explosion " is really going to happen for me :growlmad: hahaha

10. Kiree

Kiree proud mammy of 2 boys

one of the things i was looking forward to about pregnancy was the bigger boobs. and then they didnt get any bigger!! seriously, until about 35 weeks there was hardly any difference. im only starting to bust out of my bras now with 2 weeks to go so got fitted for nursing bras but have just bought some cheapos til baby comes.

and there was me expecting 9 months of dolly parton style cleavage!!

11. celine

celine Well-Known Member

Yeah where is my Dolly Parton cleavage? I guess Ill wait til 35 weeks :)