Boobs.. are rocks!

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Ouchie!

My boobs have been soooo painful! Turning over in the night, I have to hold them and take them with me!

I'm only a B cup (before pregnancy) but I haven't been able to find any relief.

But today I thought I would try a sports type soft cotton bra from Asda and I cannot believe the difference!!

They are a must buy for £4! Very soft and supportive, doesn't feel like I have a bra... or any boobs anymore! :happydance:

Definitely stocking up on sports bras tomorrow. Im usually a small 34b and I've already filled out into a 34c in just 2 weeks!

Yeah im going to be buying a couple sports bras for night and a maternity bra for the day. Night time is often the worse as when i get up to use the bathroom, they all of a sudden out of nowhere throb like a bunch of knives stabbing them. Never imagined they would get this sore. But then again all of this is new since its my first ever pregnancy.

Hi!! I'm 11 weeks tomorrow, and finally got refitted for new bras last week.

Before pregnancy I was a b cup (only just) and now I'm conpletely filling out a D cup! I tried the double D and I filled it as well but I didn't like how the cup felt under my arm so stayed with the smaller cup for now until I find a more comfy bra. Ill try a few more bras around week 16-17 as were supposed to have another boob growth spurt then!

As for the pain, its finally subsided. They aren't as sore now (nowhere near what they were!) And just feel heavy when they are free :) so that might go away for you as well!

Thank you! I am hoping to invest in a decent maternity bra too but as they haven't really increased a cup size yet, I'm trying to hold out! I have been wearing my sports bra, day and night :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->