Boobs are so achy

Chezzer

Reaction score
So my boobs are really achy and sore nipples are killing me, I'm 13w 3d any tips how I can relive the pain with no medication.

What relieves breast tenderness during pregnancy?

The good news is the soreness will likely ease up as your pregnancy progresses, but in the meantime there's not all that much you can do about sore breasts in*early pregnancy. Luckily, there are a few*tricks of the mom-to-be trade that can help ease your discomfort.

Wear a more supportive bra.*You might be hesitant to pack away all your lacey underwear, but those skimpy bras probably aren't helping your situation. Giving your breasts the support they need will most likely feel better.*Patrick Duff, M.D., an ob-gyn at the University of Florida, Gainesville, recommends getting properly fitted for a more supportive bra.*"A full-coverage bra will be more supportive, by lifting up the breasts and taking pressure off the area." Or, you may find that wearing a larger-size bra or sports bra helps.*If you find it painful to go braless even at night, wearing a comfortable sleep bra to bed may bring you more peaceful slumbers.Create a "no touch" zone.*Your full breasts are going to be really attractive to your partner, but touching and adding pressure will only make matters worse. Treat your pregnancy breasts with care until soreness eases up.Opt for loose-fitting clothes.*As your breasts expand during pregnancy, clingy tops might become more constricting than cute—and inside seams could aggravate sensitive breasts. Stick with flowy clothing that won't rub or irritate.Try a cold compress.*Lay a towel over your chest and apply an ice pack to the area (a frozen bag of peas also works well!).*Take warm showers.*Not everyone responds to cold therapy, so if you don't find relief from an ice pack, try spending some time in a steamy shower. "The heat could help relax surrounding muscles and ease tension," says Duff.Doctor-approved pain relief.*If the pain is really getting to you, ask your doctor if you can take Tylenol.

Found this on the web hope something works for you.

I’ve been suffering with this since day one 😩 At 24 weeks I’m STILL suffering with extremely sore nipples.
At the moment using breast pads are an amazing help, they cushion them somewhat to help the friction. I hope you find something that works!

Has anyone noticed that their breasts are also ...hot?
Like mine are incredibly achy, but also very warm to the touch.

I don't find my boobs are hot and the killer achy has eased off although walking down the stairs is a bit uncomfortable and nipples are still sensative x

Washable breast pads work a bomb for sensitive nips. Yeah i had aches around time you are. I think they will come and go til we pop.

Not even 6 weeks yet and my boobs are the only thing reassuring me I’m pregnant!

They hurt in a bra out a bra. Swear my OH only has to look at them and they start to burn :brat:

Not even 6 weeks yet and my boobs are the only thing reassuring me I’m pregnant!

They hurt in a bra out a bra. Swear my OH only has to look at them and they start to burn :brat:

Oh my soul now u mention that BURN! Ahhh..i get random bursts of it. OUCH!!

I've never known my nips to be so sensative although the dull ache is wearing of but if i go down the stairs quickly and the bob about I'm like oowwie my mates dog climbs all over me and nudges my boobs and it's hurts lol.x

Iv found that a firm (not tight) support sports bra works a bomb for the bobbing about. Iv got sciatic pain and numbness in hips and leg today. So boob pain feels minor right now lol

I don't my sciatic nerve the other day so I had to do some stretches. I had achy hips before I was prego. I've got a nice cosy sports bra that's not all squashy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->