Boobs deflated....m/c??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by MrsO29, Apr 6, 2009.

1. MrsO29

MrsO29 Me-Hubby-2 kids-2 m/cs

I had period pains for the past few days, but have had them for weeks, so just assumed they were streching pains.
    This morning my boobs seem to have deflated and are no longer sore. Also my temp has gone down.

I had a scan last monday and all was well, but the last time my symptoms disappeared so suddenly, I had a m/c.

The only other thing I can think of is I am getting further on now, so hopefully I am just coming through the other side?

I don't want to over react, but after a few m/cs, I can't seem to help it.
    Also I don't have a bump yet. Lots of bloating, but no bump.

I have not had my 3 month scan appointment through yet, so I may phone my m/w later this week if it's still not through.

On the positive side, I have just bought the Twilight dvd so am away to watch that now!!

2. R&JBabybean

R&JBabybean Mummy to Ethan & Bella

my boobs seem to no longer be sore and seem to have deflated, I wonder if its an 11 week thing? Im sure symptoms just come and go throughou pregnancy x
    :hugs: Its very worrying when this happens hunny, but try not to worry Im sure its just normal xx

3. MrsO29

Well I have just ordered a doppler.
    It's the new Angelsounds one, the one that shows you heartrate.
    I know it's maybe a bit too early, but at least I feel as though I may have a chance to hear something before my scan, which will prob be around 14 weeks.

4. jennifer34rn

jennifer34rn mom of 5

I heard the hb at 9+1 weeks last time.

5. elainegee

elainegee Well-Known Member

we around due around the same time and the only advice i can tell you is my sore boobs and 'swelling' have also disappeared. But i am so glad as it was quite sore! i still have major headaches but my sickness has also disappeared. I think it just we are the lucky ones that loose these symptoms as time goes on!

6. MrsO29

I really do think I am over reacting.
    My OH says I am crazy if I think I have no bump. He says he can clearly see it. He also says my boobies are still much bigger than normal.

I am just being paranoid.
    PMA!!!!
    ''Everything will be fine this time''
    PMA!!!!

Can't wait for my doppler to arrive and for date of my 3 month scan.

PS Twilight was kinda disappointing (Am a huge fan of the books)
    Robert Pattison is still HOT though :blush:

7. Amberley

Amberley 1st trimester

Hi there,

My boobs don't feel as inflated as they did however they are still sore to touch (probably due to my touching them all the time to make sure they still hurt!!)

What was the change in your temp?

My varies throughout the day from 37.2 to 37.6... I didn't think it was a problem to go up and down slightly?

:hug:

8. charliesmom

charliesmom Dad, daughter, 2 chis

Paranoid!! :) that's what I would say. I think you're fine. My boobs were less sore around 11 weeks too... I still had a load of MS but - symptoms do start to fade around this week.