Boobs in 2nd + pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Armywife, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Armywife

Armywife Mummy to 2 beauties

I was just wondering if any mummies who are on their 2nd + pregnancies have noticed their boobs are much bigger than in 1st pregnancy? Mine are huge! Seriously, they look like they did when they were engorged after i had Poppy. I'm wondering if it's because they have already filled with milk before or something? They aren't as sore as last time either - although my nipples are agony my actual boobs are just tender.

Am i being ridiculous?! :dohh:

2. stephwiggy

stephwiggy Well-Known Member

Yes u are ..:........... no actually mine are the same. And already leaking.

3. Armywife

Well you know i'm ALWAYS ridiculous! Haaa! Mine are leaking like crazy too! Hope you're ok sweetie, been thinking of you x

4. S_a_m_m_y

S_a_m_m_y It's a BOY!!

All I can say is mine feel heavy and ready to breastfeed, like you were saying engorged feeling, but not painful

5. moomoo

moomoo Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!

Mine feel kinda fluffy?! I cant think of the word :rofl: they are just a bit bigger than normal but I'm getting 4 boobs in my bras?

Saying that, I hadn't long stopped feeding when I fell pg? :shrug:

6. rocker_mama

rocker_mama Guest

Mine are much bigger than they were with my last pregnancy. And they aren't as sore this time around either.

7. super mummy

super mummy Well-Known Member

Mine have gone huge to. I have gone from a 32b to a 34d :happydance: And im only 4 months :haha: My nipples have gone larger to and they are sore to touch.. Hoooooray for big boobs :winkwink:

8. S_a_m_m_y

S_a_m_m_y It's a BOY!!

:holly: right ladies...lol couldnt resist....lol :blush:

9. moomoo

moomoo Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!

Hahahahaaa! You've been waiting to use that one haven't you?! Haa! :rofl:

10. S_a_m_m_y

S_a_m_m_y It's a BOY!!

just saw it today when looking through the different icons was wondering if I would ever get a chance...lol

11. Terangela

Terangela Well-Known Member

I was never this big even full with milk with my other two. I could still fit into a D cup when engorged with my last two. I am now in a DD and about to spill out. I won't likely have my milk come in until much later and so I am freaking out as I am thinking of how huge they will get. Having a lot of back pain because of their weight. I hope after I start nursing they will calm down a little and when I shed lbs that the weight will come off in the boob area too.

12. Armywife

Haaaaa!!!!! Brilliant!

13. PeanutBean

PeanutBean Mumma to Byron & Indigo

Yes mine are ginormous! I just can't believe it's possible. I went to an F last time (before the birth) and I am too big for my F bras this time. :( No leakage at all. Just giant bloated veiny melons.

14. Armywife

Oh the veins! Where did they come from????

15. Reds05

Reds05 Now a mum of 2 boys!!!

Mine are definitely much bigger than they were with DS.

I started off at a B cup and by 22 weeks had gone up to a DD!!! And don't get me started on the leakage :wacko:

Leak more at night just now and wake up with stains on my pj's. Had a one night stay in hospital at 24 weeks due to a bleed and think my (.)(.)'s were reacting to the sound of newborns - my pj top was absolutely saturated!!! I had to wear my dressing gown the whole time as hadn't brought any breast pads with me!!!

I'm hoping this is a good sign and that breastfeeding will be easier this time round. Is that wishful thinking??

16. PeanutBean

PeanutBean Mumma to Byron & Indigo

They were my first certain sign to expect a BFP. But now they are like motorways.