Boobs in 2nd + pregnancy

Armywife

Mummy to 2 beauties
Reaction score
I was just wondering if any mummies who are on their 2nd + pregnancies have noticed their boobs are much bigger than in 1st pregnancy? Mine are huge! Seriously, they look like they did when they were engorged after i had Poppy. I'm wondering if it's because they have already filled with milk before or something? They aren't as sore as last time either - although my nipples are agony my actual boobs are just tender.

Am i being ridiculous?! :dohh:

Yes u are ..:........... no actually mine are the same. And already leaking.

Well you know i'm ALWAYS ridiculous! Haaa! Mine are leaking like crazy too! Hope you're ok sweetie, been thinking of you x

All I can say is mine feel heavy and ready to breastfeed, like you were saying engorged feeling, but not painful

Mine feel kinda fluffy?! I cant think of the word :rofl: they are just a bit bigger than normal but I'm getting 4 boobs in my bras?

Saying that, I hadn't long stopped feeding when I fell pg? :shrug:

Mine are much bigger than they were with my last pregnancy. And they aren't as sore this time around either.

Mine have gone huge to. I have gone from a 32b to a 34d :happydance: And im only 4 months :haha: My nipples have gone larger to and they are sore to touch.. Hoooooray for big boobs :winkwink:

just saw it today when looking through the different icons was wondering if I would ever get a chance...lol

I was never this big even full with milk with my other two. I could still fit into a D cup when engorged with my last two. I am now in a DD and about to spill out. I won't likely have my milk come in until much later and so I am freaking out as I am thinking of how huge they will get. Having a lot of back pain because of their weight. I hope after I start nursing they will calm down a little and when I shed lbs that the weight will come off in the boob area too.

Yes mine are ginormous! I just can't believe it's possible. I went to an F last time (before the birth) and I am too big for my F bras this time. :( No leakage at all. Just giant bloated veiny melons.

Yes mine are ginormous! I just can't believe it's possible. I went to an F last time (before the birth) and I am too big for my F bras this time. :( No leakage at all. Just giant bloated veiny melons.

Oh the veins! Where did they come from????

Mine are definitely much bigger than they were with DS.

I started off at a B cup and by 22 weeks had gone up to a DD!!! And don't get me started on the leakage :wacko:

Leak more at night just now and wake up with stains on my pj's. Had a one night stay in hospital at 24 weeks due to a bleed and think my (.)(.)'s were reacting to the sound of newborns - my pj top was absolutely saturated!!! I had to wear my dressing gown the whole time as hadn't brought any breast pads with me!!!

I'm hoping this is a good sign and that breastfeeding will be easier this time round. Is that wishful thinking??

They were my first certain sign to expect a BFP. But now they are like motorways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->