BOOBS REALLY HURT - im lost

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Natasha<3, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Natasha<3

Natasha<3 No children

I stopped my pill depo (injection) on the 6th of January and it has been ages now so it much be out of my system by now.

I come on tomorrow (22nd of april - 27th of april) so I am waiting for my period. But just this is I have the most pain fullest breasts EVER! I cant touch them, i cant lie or anything...

i cant sleep, im off some foods, cant be bothered, random crying, backache sometimes, and feeling sick when had too much food and early hours when im trying to get to sleep.

i do want to get pregnant, had 2 negative pregnancy tests

HELPP????
    Tasha x

2. jules22

jules22 Preggers :)

Sometimes it can be AF coming. I got off the pill in Dec..and I have sore boobs ALL THE TIME haha. You could still be preggers though! I'd test a few days after you are due! Good luck!

3. Roxybaby

Roxybaby Member

I would test as well.. i had been taking depo for about a year and have become pregnant on it twice.. first time i had three positive tests but misscarried and now i am 20 weeks pregnant.. take a test make sure. my boobs were the same way very very sore couldnt touch them to anything even wearing a bra hurt alot..

good luck :)

4. cking

cking Well-Known Member

I get really sore boobs when I ovulate and when my period is due... I read somewhere that it's due to the osetrogen surges in your body

5. goingforit

goingforit Well-Known Member

Yeah I get the same from about half way through my period. That being said it is a known symptom of pg so who knopws ...good luck ...hope it leads to the BFP!

6. ILoveShoes

ILoveShoes Well-Known Member

I had this a good few months after I came off depo!
    I was convinced that I was pregnant (I wasn't, btw). I totally understand what you are going through.
    My boobs aren't very big, but they hurt when I walk, and I couldn't lie on my front. They even hurt to touch. It was really bad. I think it was about 3-4 months after I stopped having the jab that I got this.
    Hope you're better soon xxx

7. Xinola

Xinola Loving my time with Sini

It's really hard to tell until you take the test. When I came out of the pills tow years ago, it was the same, I first thought I could be pg, but according to my charts i didn't OV, so it was all a mess back then.

Good luck

8. franm101

franm101 Well-Known Member

You could be pregnant or if like me coming off depo I had preggy symptoms for 10months and then my cycles returned. Its now been about 18months and I reakon im still not as fertile as I was before depo injection. it can really be some damaging stuff...:hug:

9. salmb

salmb mum of 2

I was due my depo in jan but never went for it and since then i have every pg symptom u can have, my boobs have been sore for about 2 months now and have grown a size and a half bigger which im not complaining about but they hurt so bad i struggle to carry my son at times.
    I convinced myself i was pg i have done more than enough tests and got neg every time except on 2 of them but im convinced they are evap lines and they were hardly visable.
    I even had what i thought was implantation bleed as it was pink and brown on and off for 3 days then nothing that was about 2 wks ago, now today i have another browny coloured bleed but only when i wipe.
    Im confused and wish i never had the depo, i have been off it 4 mths now and cant wait for it to come out of my system, i just hope it doesnt take as long as they say it can take.
    I dp hope u get ur bfp soon, good luck.
    sal xx