Boobs still killing me....

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hey girls....Is it just me or are your boobs still seriously hurting???:shrug: My boobs have never hurt so much....they didnt even with my first three pregnancies. Its painfull to sleep,move my arms and wear a bra. They just feel like massive bruises and are all stingy. Anyone else boobs still so painfull??:shrug:

Sorry to be gross, but mine hurt like hell and have now started leaking!!!!!!! I thought you didn't get that until near the end ...YEUCH!

Sorry to be gross, but mine hurt like hell and have now started leaking!!!!!!! I thought you didn't get that until near the end ...YEUCH!

Oh its so painfull isnt it!:cry: This is my fourth baby and my boobs only ever started leaking near the end. Altho ive heard that they could start leaking earlier.:hugs:

I must not be normal because mine havent even got any bigger, no leaks, no pain or anything yet! I am 21+2 and the ONLY time they hurt is when i am out in the cold.... THEN it feels like i have 2 big blocks of ice attatched to my chest!

boobs themselves not actually that bad anymore - but the nipples, well thats a different story AGONY lol

boobs themselves not actually that bad anymore - but the nipples, well thats a different story AGONY lol

Oh i have the sore nipples too! Im not sure which one hurts more.:dohh: Hope they ease for you soon lovely.:hugs:

My boobs always feel so heavy. Like they're being stretched, and are about to fall off.
Now my nipples are starting to hurt a lot too. I've had a bit of leaking, but really not that much at all.

Mine aren't sore to the touch anymore, but I do still get these awful shooting pains which aren't too much fun :(

yep mine hurt and ive had 9 already and they never hurt like this,owwww.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"