boobs

mooninlibra27

Reaction score
Have your boobs become noticibly larger yet? I'm about 6 weeks 5 days and mine have grown a cup size in the last two weeks and they hurt constantlyyyy. I already had to get a new bra and I'm like.. jeez how many new bras am I gonna have to get ???

Is this your 1st? I'm 10 wks with my 3rd...and have grown 2 cups already!! Don't buy too many bras at once lol.... Some women barely go up a cup. Others go up multiple.... My last pregnancy I went from a B to an E.... It's not fun to babe boobs when they constantly kill!' In the beginning I was up all night for days in tears from the pain !! They still hurt a lot but not as much as they did the first few weeks.... They do keep growing by the day though!! Pretty sure my nipples are at least twice the size now too lol. Gross I know .... The joys of motherhood!
Oh I must me add when I take my bra off they are burning hot!!! Are your boobs hot? Like underneath, they feel like 200degrees on fire.... Never had that part before :/

Lol to HAVE**boobs ....... Not "babe" boobs. Spellcheck!!

Yeah it is my 1st and yeah I did notice they are super hot!! I got that itchy tingly feeling in one of my nips today too for the first time too. Lol so weird. I don't mind the prospect of having big boobies but I realllly hope I can avoid the stretchmarks. I already have minor ones left over from puberty and I'm really pale so it the worst... I'm already putting lotion on them hoping it helpss :)

There is a bra called Expandabra that adjusts through pregnancy and you can use it for breastfeeding afterwards. If I make it into second tri I will definitely invest in a couple as my nursing bras are not going to last another baby!

I've had enough of boobs, before my first I didn't really have any boobs and went up to a C cup which eventually settled to a B, now I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my 2nd & my boobs have gone up to a DD so far.. I'm living in my gym bras until they settle down & I'll go but some proper ones in the right size!!

Me! I'm 4 weeks 4 days and this is my second and I somehow don't remember having this issue with my first 6 years ago. That was the only reason I tested on Friday. I had no other symptoms but my boobs hurt so much I could barely shower because the water hurt them.

Mine are also hot. I bought brand new bras 2 weeks ago and I'm popping out of the sides of it already.

Hahaha i've always had small boobs so i actually like the fact that they're big now :p also my nipples got really big too! And sore sometimes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->