Boobs!

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Went to M & S at the weekend to get measured up for a new bra. I'm normally a 34B. I'm now..... a 34 DD :shock: I thought they were getting in the way a bit.

SIL told me that hers carried on growing at the same rate throughout her pregnancy. Does that mean I can expect to be a size 34 H by the end?

I know I've moaned about it before, but why aren't there sexy and pretty and lacy maternity bras? :? I managed to get 2 that had some lace on, one white and one black. Although finding a black one was like finding a needle in a haystack. Heaven forbid you should want another colour instead. Is it just me? I want to be comfortable and feel sexy.

TBH Ihave been wearing normal bras, Im also a 34DD and Ifind them perfectly comfortable.

Im normally a 34C and with both my PG, my bboobs got bigger pretty quick but then stoped growing, they didn't continue to get bigger throught PG, just a little growth spurt again once bub was born and milk came in. So I think its different for everyone, your boobs might not get any bigger now, or they may continue. Just try not to spend too much money on bras you may grow out of qickley!

I've heard that normal underwired bras aren't a good idea at a certain point in pregnancy. Can't remember who told me that though!

There don't seem to be all that many without underwiring either.

Yeah something about them causeing prolems with milk ducts. Plus your bump gets a lot higher towards the end. What I did last time, cause I was going to BF, was wear normal bras till the last couple of months when your huge, then by pass maternety bras completly and get a nursing bra that (so long as you dont then grow even bigger) you can continue to use once buba is born, that way you can save on the expense of maternety bras entirly.

I wore normal underwired bras right through my pregnancy. As long as they are fitted properly there should be no problems. I have bought nursing bras for feeding but have seen some nursing bras with underwires advertised, slightly more attractive than the ones I have. Ireally want to make the most of my Jordan style cleavage (36EE). I was a 36D before!

ive got a couple from mothercare and couple from m&s(maternity) v comfy but ugly looking! ive gone from 40DD to 44F(have treated myself to one really sexy black lace u/w one for best! that was a 42G!! DH is thrilled!!) i found it really differcult to get larger sizes that were underwired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->