Boofles back....

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
I'm a bnb old timer, and haven't really managed to keep up on here since my wee boy was born 21 months ago....but I'm back again expecting baby number 2 next March.

Scan today and all was well :thumbup:

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/anotherbunintheoven/squidgelet_zps833ba7a3.jpg

I remember you with my ds, congratulations hun, we r trying again hopefully wont b to long til im back here xx

Hey,

think i remember you too, we must have been around the same stage 1st time round! lol.... congrats and welcome back! :flower:

xx

Suc a little cutie already! So glad your scan went well :dance:

I remember you, I have a 21 month old too. Congrats!

I'm a bnb old timer, and haven't really managed to keep up on here since my wee boy was born 21 months ago....but I'm back again expecting baby number 2 next March.

Scan today and all was well :thumbup:

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/anotherbunintheoven/squidgelet_zps833ba7a3.jpg

Heyyyyy! Remember me?! Welcome back!!!!

I remember you!
Welcome back and congrats.

Congratulations that's a lovely scan pic :) x

Hey boofs! Congratulations!!!! Yet again we are going through this journey together!
Beautiful scan picture. I hope your okay and your bumps not been making you too sick.

Xxx

Thanks ladies!

Congratulations glitterfly! Wee bump has been making me feel pretty rubbish, and I don't think an active wee toddler helps much either!

Hey, we were expecting together last time too! Congrats boofle!

Aw I remember you from when I had my DD! Welcome back and congrats!
Totally agree... Pregnancy with a toddler tornado is not fun! I'm constantly exhausted. Should get used to that feeling again tho I guess!

Congrats! :hugs: Welcome back too!

Thank you - and congratulations Chris - how bloody exciting! xxx

I'm so happy for you doll! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back