booked a private sexing scan before christmas

baileybram

Pregnant with number 3
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Ive decided to treat myself so ive booked a private sexing scan on the 21st december im not even telling my bf, im going to put it in his christmas card telling him what we are having. I really wanted to tell my family on christmas day as i thought it would be a nice christmas treat. I must admit im nervous as i hate scans but i really cant wait till the 15th january to find out what we are having. Im so sure it is a girl so i bet it will be a boy either way who cares as long as its healthy. Im so excited i just had to tell someone!!!

Ruth

That is exciting! My husband and I have ours booked for this coming Wednesday, we are so excited! Are you sure your BF would not want to go with you? My DH would be upset, but this is also our first child together :)

Im convinced my lo is a girl too!

My scan is tuesday and i cant wait!

Enjoy x

i was conveinced i was having a boy and we think its a girl. I was quite unlucky with scans as i have had 4 since 19 weeks and it was the 4th one that she oipened her legs enough. She probably did it on purpose lol. but i have heard in private scans as you have paid they wil try for longer. Thats a very sweet thing todo.

Originally he didnt want to find out the sex but ive worked on him lol!! I mentioned the other day about maybe having one but he wouldnt be able to get the time off work in the day time. unfortunatley i had to go to the 12 week one on my own ( hes just started a new job) and hes booked the 20 week scan day off but this ones just for me. He knows im desperate to find out before christmas but the place i looked at originally ( they do evening appoiontments so he would have been able to come) were fully booked so he thinks that there isnt anywhere else. Im sure he will be fine he adores our son but i dont think he really gets the exitement of pregnancy he just loves it when there here!!

well i told him as soon as he walked through the door im so good at keeping secrets lol!! He thinks he can get the afternoon off so looks like he will be coming after all!! Im going to stay strong though and not tell the family till christmas day!!

Great news that he can come it will be a really nice experience for both of you :)

hey baileybram

i have done the same ting, my gender scan is on xmas eve and i have not told hubby about it. im going to ask the sonograper if they can write the sex down and put it in a sealed envelope then we can open it together on xmas day. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->